Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1469

ANDREY:

Thank you for your help.
I have changed it. It opens a huge number of orders (27657 orders), including the ones I need

Here is a screenshot of the initial orders

Let me have a look at it.

MakarFX:

I'll have a look.

Thank you very much for your help.

ANDREY:

Thank you very much for your help.

Everything is working fine for me.

Remove everything from the "tester" folder and run Open Sell.mq4

Files:
Open_Sell.mq4  3 kb

MakarFX:

Everything works fine for me.

Delete everything from the "tester" folder and run Open Sell.mq4

Where is the " tester" folder ? I have never entered it. I have run Open Sell for fun (without removing anything from the"tester" folder). I got the wrong result again.

It may be because I have not cleaned the "tester" folder because I do not know where it is....

ANDREY:

Where is the "tester" folder ? I've never entered it. I ran Open Sell for fun (without removing anything from the"tester" folder). I got the wrong result again.

Maybe I have not cleaned the folder " tester" because I do not know where it is....

Here

ANDREY:

Where is the "tester" folder ? I've never entered it. I ran Open Sell for fun (without removing anything from the"tester" folder). I got the wrong result again.

It may be because I have not cleaned the "tester" folder because I do not know where it is....

Judging by the prices, it's opening all right.

MakarFX:

Here

Got it. Thank you. Sorry about the bluntness.

MakarFX:
Judging by the prices, it opens everything correctly

Cleared the folder, ran the file.
For 04.01.2010 my code gives out such result (and it is it I need)

File Open Sell for the same day gives out for some reason then not that result which I need (below)

I need the code to open orders as in my code (the first screenshot in this post), but it spent minimum time on it, that is, it didn't calculate the LoU value at each tick or each minute, but the orders opened as in the first screenshot of this post.

I need not only to reduce the time of code execution, but at the same time I need to open orders through 30 pips from each local minimum

Thanks a lot for your help.

ANDREY:

Cleared the folder, ran the file.
For 04.01.2010 my code gives out such result (and it is it I need)

File Open Sell for the same day gives for some reason not that result which I need (below)

one more time

MakarFX:

I need your code to understand the gist.

In your code, LoU change at every tick, if the price goes down, while my LoU changes only after the opening of a trade.

MakarFX:

again

This is my first post with my code.
Reason: