Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1360

MakarFX:
this is not suitable, you need non zig-zag extremes

What do you need?

Iurii Tokman:

what do you need?

Terms and conditions

good people, if anyone knows how to make an indicator according to my conditions described above, I am willing to pay for the work, $50 per code.

azolotta:
Good people, if someone knows how to make an indicator according to my conditions described above, I'm ready to pay for the work, $50 for the code.

Free tip. After your if conditions, the indicator looks for the bar with the minimum value in the last 3 bars. You correctly find their minimum by the index found. But you pass it to the bar with a different index in the buffer. That's where the shift occurs.

val_index=iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,3,n+1);
myAZBuffer[n]=Low[val_index];
ExtLowBuffer[n]=Low[val_index];

Didn't check it, but try it

myAZBuffer[val_index]=Low[val_index];

azolotta:
kind people, if anyone knows how to make an indicator according to my conditions described above, I am willing to pay for the work, $50 per code.

Get in touch here

azolotta:
Good people, if someone knows how to make an indicator according to my conditions described above, I'm ready to pay for the work, $50 for the code.

Write the condition in words and when the condition is met, on which bar the indicator should be displayed. You can show it in a picture.

Vladimir Karputov:

1. Please provide the minimum information (first three lines from the logbook tab after restarting the terminal)

2 Please update build

2021.01.25 07:11:36.748 Terminal Alpari MT5 x64 build 2755

2021.01.25 07:11:36.749 Terminal Windows 10 build 14393, Intel Core i3-10100 @ 3.60GHz, 12 / 15 Gb memory, 77 / 111 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+0

2021.01.25 07:11:36.749 Terminal C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\36A64B8C79A6163D85E6173B54096685

I think I got this after the update!

Mikhail Toptunov:

2021.01.25 07:11:36.748 Terminal Alpari MT5 x64 build 2755 started for Alpari

2021.01.25 07:11:36.749 Terminal Windows 10 build 14393, Intel Core i3-10100 @ 3.60GHz, 12 / 15 Gb memory, 77 / 111 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+0

2021.01.25 07:11:36.749 Terminal C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\36A64B8C79A6163D85E6173B54096685

I think I got this after an update!

Update build (connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server and then two steps:

. )

Current build 2761.

Good afternoon, all. I've got the check on, but I forgot to test it. Good thing I remembered about it today... Here's this check on the mod stop level

//ПРОВЕРКА СТОП ЛОССА НА МОДЕ СТОП ЛЕВЕЛ- МИНИМАЛЬНЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ СТОПА 
         if(sl<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)) // ЕСЛИ СТОПОЛС МЕНЬШЕ ЧЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ ТО 
         {
          sl= MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);//СТОП  ЛОССУ ПРИСВАЕВАЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ
         }

// ПРОВЕРКА ТЕЙК ПРОФИТА НА МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ УСТАНОВКИ

if(tp<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)) // ЕСЛИ ПРОФИТ МЕНЬШЕ ЧЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ ТО 
         {
          tp= MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);// ПРОФИТУ ПРИСВАЕВАЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ
         }

When tested this check gives the errors shown in the screenshot below

errors in the test with the stop level check on the mod leveller

And what's interesting as I was advised I added to this check domination by 1.5 as follows

//ПРОВЕРКА СТОП ЛОССА НА МОДЕ СТОП ЛЕВЕЛ- МИНИМАЛЬНЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ СТОПА 
         if(sl<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*1,5) // ЕСЛИ СТОПОЛС МЕНЬШЕ ЧЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ ТО 
         {
          sl= MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*1,5;//СТОП  ЛОССУ ПРИСВАЕВАЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ
         }

// ПРОВЕРКА ТЕЙК ПРОФИТА НА МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ УСТАНОВКИ

if(tp<MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*1,5) // ЕСЛИ ПРОФИТ МЕНЬШЕ ЧЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМЫЙ УРОВЕНЬ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ ТО 
         {
          tp= MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)*1,5;// ПРОФИТУ ПРИСВАЕВАЕМ МИНИМАЛЬНО ДОПУСТИМУЮ ВЕЛИЧИНУ ЕГО УСТАНОВКИ
         }

This addition does not solve the problem appeared test gives errors as in the screenshot below.

errors with the domino check on the mod stop leveller

If this check on the mod stop level commented out, there are no errors. What is the error on the check, please advise? Without it, you can not start the grail on the real - will be banned immediatelyL O_o

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Free tip. After your if conditions, the indicator looks for the bar with the minimum value in the last 3 bars. You correctly find their minimum by the index found. But you pass it to the bar with a different index in the buffer. That's where the shift occurs.

Didn't test it, but try it.

Thanks, that really solved the problem!!!

If you don't mind, can you tell me, so that two high/low in a row are not displayed, but there is variability (high-low-high), what construction should be added? I understand that you need a check, like "if the previous element of the array was high, then the second consecutive high not included in the array, and wait for low", but how to design it?

Reason: