Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1155

Дмитрий С:
Good morning! How can I implement displaying high and low bar data on a chart? And to highlight the same colour.

By using, for example, an indicator.

int file=FileOpen("expert.ex4", FILE_READ|FILE_BIN);

Trying to open EA in binary form. It returns -1 and error 5002. Is it at all possible to open files of this type?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/341254#comment_16463764

Good afternoon. Can you tell me why the stop and take on the ATR is not working!

Стоп и тейк по ATR
Стоп и тейк по ATR
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день. Подскажите как правильно выставлять стоп и тейк по ATR...

Dmitri Custurov:

Trying to open EA in binary form. It returns -1 and error 5002. In general, is it possible to open files of this type?

Yes! It will look like this!

Shot4

I know it will look like this, but the code returns an error as I wrote above. That is - it doesn't open. File handle returns -1 and error 5002 - invalid file name. All text files, pictures opens fine, all ex4/5 and dll does not open.

Dmitri Custurov:
I know it will look like this, but the code returns an error as I wrote above. That is - it doesn't open. File handle returns -1 and error 5002 - invalid file name. All text files, photos opens well, all ex4/5 and dll does not open.
Did you try to change the extension?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Have you tried changing the extension?

Removed the extension - that's how it works. Apparently it's some kind of protection from the developers. Don't know why though.

Dmitri Custurov:

Removed the extension - that's how it works. Apparently it's some kind of protection from the developers. Don't know why though.

Fight against decompiling most likely.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Fighting a decompile is more likely.

By means of mql ? ))

Dmitri Custurov:

By means of mql ? ))

I don't know, but usually the security policy includes many restrictions))))