Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1874

Alexey Viktorov #:

Spit it out already. He has an internal policy of 'don't give in to ......'.

It's not him I'm talking to, it's his misinformation.

Mihail Matkovskij#:

Now he's going to prove what Ask and Bid come in. And in the new build there will be a glitch and the price will not come normalized. Or the developers will decide to change the concept (if SL and TP are subject to normalization, it is possible to make entry prices on the same principle). And they will write that now Ask and Bid must be normalized. And then he will start to run. He will start to rewrite all his applications. And those to whom he has written freelance applications will not be satisfied (because the orders will stop opening normally) and request for improvement.

In general I wonder how he was not given the moderators for such trolling.

Please don't turn this branch into a banter.

Someone has to stop first.

It is usually the wise one who does this.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

Anyone who knows programming and has downloaded my indicator will understand that protection from wrong input is not critical at all. I added it together with trigLv empty alert. Lines change colour and look better. And changing colour of lines to inactive colour is not you told me. On the subject of clever: probably not clever enough to communicate with trolls like you...!

Something I've deviated from the topic of this thread. Anyone interested in judging the indicator, please go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/386939

Intrusive links to your kodobase are considered advertising.

Andrey Sokolov #:

It's not him I'm talking to, it's his misinformation.

In general, I am surprised he hasn't been punished by the moderators for trolling like this.

Let all the trolls get their asses kicked, including you and Alexey. But if I end up there too, it will only be because I am communicating with trolls like you. I shouldn't have responded to your posts. That is my mistake.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

intrusive links into your kodobase are considered advertising.

It's not like I'm suggesting paid apps here. This is a free indicator. If you're interested, download it and use it. No, don't download it. What's the problem?

And where does it say such a thing?

Mihail Matkovskij #:

It's not like I'm suggesting paid apps here. This is a free indicator. If you're interested, download it and use it.

I've seen three tips on the code. Thanks, no thanks.

Although occasionally there are sensible suggestions, but the rest are ...

STOP

Artyom Trishkin #:

Please don't turn this branch into a banter.

Someone has to stop first.

It's usually the wise one who does it.

Well, let us all be wise, and let smart guys like this teach newbies how to write g...codes.

Whatever you say, I'm gonna go get a beer...

Alexey Viktorov #:

Well, let us all be wise, and let smart guys like this teach newbies how to write g...codes.

Whatever you say, I'll go get a beer...

Drink foamy beer, you'll have a nice bellyful...

You take that and you answer the newbie's question yourself.

Profit.

If you answer questions from newcomers exclusively, there will be no trolling. Unless, of course, he turns out to be a troll.
Reason: