Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 112

Vladimir Zubov:

I am in favour of sifting out arbitrators for free. I'm in favor of that would be to screen arbitrageurs, because for free 100 quid a lot of nabeza because of the holes in the rules. Offer a solution, there is still time!
It's not holes in the rules, it's crooked quoting demo methaquotes, Server wrote a request to servicedesk, but they haven't done it yet.

Has anyone ever checked - that the quoting is crooked, even a single person in the competition?

Artem Fedotov:

I wrote to servicedesk on another matter

Server Muradasilov:

Has anyone ever checked - that the quoting is crooked, even a single person in the competition?

I checked, it's crooked, the quotes are lagging behind seriously, and it's already obvious that there are those who think it should be used.

I wrote about the lag back at the beginning of last sparring, then it was fixed, now it's glitching again.

Artem Fedotov:
I checked it, it's crooked, the quotes are lagging seriously, and it's already obvious that there are those who think it should be used.

Artem please post the test results here . This is a serious question ))))

If it is real and there are those who have used it, they will be disqualified - that's for sure!

Artem Fedotov:
I wrote about the lag at the beginning of last sparring, then it was fixed, now it's glitching again.

It's common for quotes to lag during volatility. At normal times the lag disappears - that is, no one has fixed anything and will not!!! Because quotes are flying from the liquidity provider's demo servers

this is the bane of any demo contest. and some real ones

Server Muradasilov:

Artyom please post the test results here . This is a serious question ))))

If it's true, and those who have used it will be disqualified - that's for sure!

Open the minute chart of gbpusd on metaquotes demo and the same chart of any broker, you can visually see a very strong lag there.

Artem Fedotov:
Open a minute chart of gbpusd on metaquotes demo and the same chart of any broker, you can visually see a very strong lag there.

I don't have the opportunity to do that right now unfortunately )))

Wrote to servicedesk.
Reason: