Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 55

Hello!

Please help me write an EA.

The essence of the Expert Advisor: opens 4 orders of 1 lot.

2 to sell: usdchf; eurusd;

2 to buy: gbpusd; usdjpy;

Upon reaching a total profit of 5 pips, close all trades. And start again.

Good afternoon.

Does anyone know why MT5 is installed instead of MT4, if you try to do it from here:

Hello, is it possible to track the triggering of a standard MT4 alert?

Is it possible to manage programmatically alerts - to set them with specified parameters, to remove them?

I want to make an Expert Advisor that would send notifications about alert triggering to my e-mail in a specified interval.

I would like to make an EA which would send me email notifications about triggering of alerts.

Андрей:

Good afternoon.

Does anyone know why MT5 is installed instead of MT4, if you try to do it from here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/167943

Thanks, but the question is that what I quoted appears when you try to download from the marketplace and when you answer "no" to the question "do you have MT4 installed".

Андрей:
I tried to download my terminal from the market and the answer "no" to the question "do you have MT4 installed".

This question is asked 100500 times a day by people who are too lazy to use the search engine. That's it, MT4 support is out, the developers are actively pushing users to switch to MT5, including by replacing installation packages by force.

So, the only way is to copy the clean terminal that has already been installed.

Do you guys know how to pull parameters for optimisation from the bot's code?

denisov1988:
Do you guys know how to extract parameters for optimisation from the bot's code?
You declare the variables as external and go ahead.

Is it the same in mt4 or not?

denisov1988:
is it the same in mt4 or not?
Yes.
Reason: