MT4 on windows 10

Would like to know if work is being done to fix the problems? Been running in compatibility mode on all versions, no response. Or can anyone advise which older builds work under 10

At least wait for the release, what's the rush...

The problem has been fixed and will be in the next build

evillive:
at least wait for the release, what's the rush...
Hurried)

Renat:
Problem fixed, will be in next build
When is the next build planned? I've encountered the same problem. Windows 10 Build 9926 x64. MT4 does not want to run in any compatibility mode.

A release was planned for the end of February.

Most likely next week we will release a beta on our MetaQuotes-Demo with the bug fixed.

Renat:

A release was planned for the end of February.

Most likely next week we will release a beta on our MetaQuotes-Demo with the bug fixed.

Thank you for your attention. May I have a link to the MetaQuotes-Demo.

When opening a demo account, simply type this server name in the server list search.

Renat:
When opening demo account just type this server name in server list search.

So to open a demo account and enter the server name - you have to start MT4. But it won't start. It turns out that I have to download beta=version, install it and only then... (if it will start)...

How to be? Or maybe i am misunderstanding something?

Renat. Sorry to be intrusive, but how can I get a patched MT4 (albeit beta) to run on Windows 10. I found MT4 version 509. It runs without any problems, but my connection window says Old version. Many thanks in advance for the reply.

Version 509

Managed to run MT4 on Windows 10 Build 9926 x64. Found archive with terminal.exe file - build 670. I transferred it to the folder with MT4. I managed to run it with Administrator rights. Everything is working.

MT4-670

Reason: