A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 2

Vinin:
What? Again?
The possibility of moving and living in EkBurg doesn't appeal to you? It's a good way to make money.

paukas:

Do you seriously believe that capital can be made on forex? You can.

Is there any evidence that it is impossible to make a profit in the financial markets?

stringo:
Is the possibility of moving and living in EkBurg not appealing? It's a good way to make some money.
I already talked to the director six months ago. And I live in Yekaterinburg as well

tuner:

And what evidence is there of the impossibility of making a profit in the financial markets?

Don't worry, there will be.

tuner:

And what evidence is there of the impossibility of making a profit in the financial markets?

There is no harm in dreaming! But if you succeed, it is nobler to give people a more worthy life than immortality to those who do not even deserve to live!

stringo:
Is the possibility of moving and living in EkBurg not appealing? You could make some money.
There is hardly any money there if they have to try to earn it on the forex market. I think that the money will be minimal. They will be looking for enthusiasts willing to work for a living wage for the sake of the great dream.

Vinin:
I already talked to the director six months ago. And I live in Yekaterinburg as well.
How long was the extension?

paukas:
How long was it for?
There was no talk of immortality at the time. Apparently it was too early.

Vinin:
There was no talk of immortality back then. Apparently it was too early

In general, they do not need a programmer. Let them invest into good pammers.
Saves a lot of time. And that, before immortality was invented, was a valuable resource.

paukas:

They do not need a programmer. They are better off investing in a good pAMM.
Saves a lot of time. And it is, until immortality is invented, a valuable resource, though.

You should be more optimistic, what if.

Eternally young, eternally rich, women ready for immortality for more than just money. Best yachts, best cognacs and all this for ever, I am even drooling.

Reason: