A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 5

evillive:
Go away, you won't get my soul ))))

Go away in fairy tales, programmers are running the game now.

In a healthy state, the "matrix" of your vision is just over 200Mp, your ADN is about 2.3GB, any good programmer will get... ;)

rustein:

Go away in fairy tales, it's the programmers who run the game now.

In a healthy state, the "matrix" of your vision is just over 200MP, your ADN is about 2.3GB, any good programmer will get...

Kuy he will get, in addition to the clone, not the soul )))

Also, DNA synthesis is a little too much for programmers, so get a sample first. And you can't even make a copy of your consciousness ;)

evillive:
He will get a kui, in addition to a clone, not a soul ))))
The "soul" can stay on the biological host, no one needs it.

evillive:

Also, DNA synthesis is a bit of a challenge for programmers, you have to get a sample first. And you can't make a copy of consciousness ;)

Yes, yes, a couple of hundred years ago most people said that the sun revolves around the earth, good for a minority, or else, even today they would be hunting with rocks for hares....

borilunad:
And I repeat: "...it is nobler to give people a more worthy life than immortality to those who are not worthy to live!
It is nobler to give immortality to worthy people than to make their short life more worthy.

tuner:
It is more noble to give immortality to worthy people, than to make their short life more worthy.

Some of the questions are:

Who is considered worthy? (criteria for being considered worthy)

How? (methods of definition, including how to avoid leaving out decent people from the backwoods and how to weed out the "bad guys" that are cleverly disguised as decent)

Who defines/is to define the worthy? (including the selection criteria for appointment of qualifiers, criteria of choosing worthy people who determine qualifiers, criteria of choosing "helpful assistants" of qualifiers and, in fact, those who will be directly involved in mass production of immortal technology)

DiPach:

Some of the questions are:

Who is considered worthy? (criteria for being considered worthy)

The term was borrowed fromborilunad, I too am not quite sure what is meant by the phrase "unworthy to live" :)

tuner:
The term was borrowed fromborilunad, I too am not quite clear what is meant by the phrase "unworthy to live" :)

But after all, you yourself said earlier that:

The Elixir of Immortality will not be distributed unthinkingly and without dealing with related issues like unavailability of food and the like.

That is, there is still supposed to be a system of distribution and control.

Hence, in conjunction with the statement above, the questions arose.

DiPach:

But you yourself said earlier that:

I mean, there is still supposed to be a system of distribution and control.

Hence, in conjunction with the statement above, the questions arose.

It's a common side issue. Complicated and ambiguous.

It will be dealt with in parallel with gerontological research.

tuner:

This is a common side issue. It is complex and controversial.

It will be dealt with in parallel with gerontological research.

In the forties, a "gerontologist" tried to divide people into deserving and undeserving, and there have been attempts before him and afterwards.
Reason: