Making money on forex is impossible - page 34

simpleton:
I don't see anything interesting at this point. Well, EURUSD went 1.5 times higher than usual. It's Friday, after all.

Sorry, it's been a while. Here is the exact linkhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115584/page11#150512 you can see everything there and the trades right on the chart. It's been 5 years, but I remember 2.5 figures in 1 minute ))

The date was indeed wrong. Here's the coolest day of the S&P Black Day. It was such a mess. The whole market was going through the roof.

"Can't see the forest for the trees" - that's quite applicable to picking on tics...

avtomat:
"Can't see the forest for the trees" - that's quite applicable to picking on tics...

You just don't know how to cook them...

In fact, all those fabulous (or should I say false) "black swans" and other "wild geese" are not accidental events, but the result of systematic preparatory work. And it is very well seen on the large TF charts, where the 2.5 figure movement is not something surprising. To the ticker, it was something stunning, but in fact the movement took place in a direction that was very well tracked throughout the previous week.

Prival:

You just don't know how to cook them...

Bullshit.

==============================

You're figuratively trying to build a house, but not in blocks, not in panels, and not even in bricks, but in grains of sand.

Hence, incidentally, the need for you to use stops, or else you will be screwed. And you are simply unable to understand otherwise.

But if you could see the big picture -- the forest that you don't see behind the ticking trees -- you could take a different view on the role of TA and SL.

But you don't see the big picture, so you don't know what I'm talking about.

avtomat:

Bollocks.

==============================

You are figuratively trying to build a house, but not with blocks, not with panels, and not even with bricks, but with grains of sand.

I'm not trying to build a house. I've already built it...

It's nonsense to claim that working on large timeframes is right, good and comfortable. I suggest you work directly on annual candlesticks. Once a year, you open the terminal, buy or sit and wait for the next year (you can choose from month, week, day, hour) .....

I can offer you an analogy: you drive on a mountainous winding road and you touch the steering wheel only once an hour, not when you turn (the market turns around), but only once every 1 hour.

Z.U. Personally, you can drive on this road called forex as you like, just don't convince others that it's the right thing to do. Personally, I will turn as soon as I see a turn ....

For those of you wondering find a book and read where the term "Black Swan" came from.

Prival:

I'm not trying to build a house. I've already built it...

It's nonsense to claim that working on large timeframes is right, good and comfortable. I suggest you work directly on annual candlesticks. Once a year, you open the terminal, buy or sit and wait for the next year (you can choose from month, week, day, hour) .....

I can offer you an analogy: you drive on a mountainous winding road and you touch the steering wheel only once an hour, not when you turn (the market turns around), but only once every 1 hour.

Z.U. Personally, you can drive on this road called forex as you like, just don't convince others that it's the right thing to do. Personally, I will turn as soon as I see a turn ....

For those who are interested find a book and read where the term "Black Swan" comes from.

More nonsense...

Z.U. Personally, you can go down that road called forex any way you want, just don't convince others that it's the right thing to do.

avtomat:

You're talking another load of crap...

That's your whole argument?

Well, let's see where the bullshit is...

I built my TS a long time ago, while you're just looking for your mythical "Totally Profitable" strategy...

A couple of pages ago, that was true, have things changed ?

Driving down a mountain road without brakes (analogous to a stop loss ) and touching the steering wheel once an hour .... That's what you think is right. ))))

Just don't take passengers with you, don't take the sin.

Black swans don't exist....

If you have not seen them, it does not mean they do not exist. Read the books, link above.

Which of these is bullshit?

Although no, it's a question for those who read, you have only one question. Do you perceive the reality around you adequately?

Prival:

That's your whole argument?

Well, let's see where the bullshit is...

I built my TS a long time ago, while you, as I understand it, are still looking for your mythical "TOTALLY GREAT" strategy...

A couple of pages ago, that was true, have things changed ?

Driving down a mountain road without brakes (analogous to a stop loss) and touching the steering wheel once an hour.... That's what you think is right. ))))

Just don't take passengers with you, don't take the sin on your soul.

Black swans don't exist....

If you have not seen them, it does not mean they do not exist. Read the books, link above.

Which of these is bullshit?

Although no, it's a question for those who read, you have only one question. Do you perceive the reality around you adequately?

Again, nonsense...

I have to assume that you think you perceive reality adequately? And if I do not think that you perceive reality adequately, it causes you to react. Is that how you're supposed to be understood?

However, I am not at all interested in your tics, though you are only interested in your tics -- so there is no common subject of conversation.

Prival:

Sorry, it was long ago. Here is the exact linkhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115584/page11#150512 there you can see everything and trades right on the chart. It's been 5 years, but I remember 2.5 figures in 1 minute ))

The date was indeed wrong. Here's the coolest day of the S&P Black Day. It was such a mess. The whole market was in a tailspin.

First of all, there was a pullback along the trend, and second, even if we open against the trend, the price returned in a couple of weeks. The drawdown was about 600 pips.

And as for the second case - the price returned within a few dozens of minutes.

A stopout can be used as a stop.

Reason: