Dynamic schedule - page 2

yosuf:
Doesn't help, it still goes through the μl

_http://procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=28075&page=14

avtomat:

_http://procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=28075&page=14
You are using timeframes : from there - "On TF M the movement is up, the system gives a BUY signal, but there is also a noticeable deceleration."

yosuf:
You are using timeframes : from there - "On TF M the movement is up, the system gives BUY signal, but the deceleration is noticeable as well".

You use them too, you can't do without it. In fact, the timeframe is the choice of sampling step by time coordinate.

See

Can you see the pictures there?

avtomat:

You use them too, there's no way around it. In essence, the timeframe is the choice of sampling step for the time coordinate.

See

Can you see the pictures there?

I don't use timeframe at all! It's up to you to make sense of these pictures. Probably the abscissa axis is time. If not, it's not an argument, because it doesn't say anything about abscissa. In fact, what are you getting at? Do you already know what it is? It doesn't say that explicitly. It talks about some kind of model and nothing about dynamoframes. Better, join the discussion so that it can be translated into reality in the best possible way.

yosuf:
I don't use time at all! Only you yourself can make sense of these pictures. The abscissa axis must be time. And if not, it's not an argument, because it doesn't say anything about abscissa. In fact, what are you getting at? Do you already know what it is? It doesn't say that explicitly. It talks about some kind of model and nothing about dynamoframes. Better, join the discussion so that it can be translated into reality in the best possible way.

There was a description at the beginning of the thread and definitions were given.

And you use time, albeit indirectly.

yosuf:
I don't use time at all! Only you yourself can make sense of these pictures. The abscissa axis must be time. If not, it's not an argument, because it doesn't say anything about abscissa. In fact, what are you getting at? Do you already know what it is? It doesn't say that explicitly. It talks about some kind of model and nothing about dynamograms. Better, join the discussion so that it can be translated into reality in the best possible way.

Range Bars?

simpleton:
Range Bars?
No, this is different from Renko. The only similarity is the complete ignoring of the 'time' parameter as we are used to understanding it. It is replaced by price movement, which gives a sense of reaching the true timing of the pricing process, somehow. On the renko all the "bricks" are the same, here they are not, there will be a normal dynamos (if I may say so) with their, the usual, OHLC. I have ordered in the "work" section the construction of this graph on the MKL-4. We'll see it soon and discuss it on its merits.

yosuf:
No, it is different from renko. The only similarity is the complete ignoring of the 'time' parameter as we are used to understanding it. It is replaced by price movement, which gives a sense of reaching the true timing of the pricing process, somehow. On the renko all the "bricks" are the same, here they are not, there will be a normal dynamos (if I may say so) with their, the usual, OHLC. I have ordered in the "work" section the construction of this graph on the MKL-4. We'll see it soon and discuss it on its merits.

did it already, the thickness of the candles was different, the thickness was "0".

pako:

We've done it before, the thickness of the plugs was different, it was "0".
Not by thickness, but exactly as suggested. I think the informativeness will increase as we follow the price movement. We should try it, maybe we will be able to recognise the market phases more clearly, because if the market is "immobile" and the chart is waiting for the events.

There is only one way out, work where the kotir move, get to know and understand their "cards", and if you enter their circle, then leave trading!
Reason: