Nostalgic for the past? - page 23

tara:

What's it like here?

ZS I'm running away until tonight.

There's a breakdown of the channel here.

C-4:

The words of Ecclesiastes come to mind:

Our era is over. All that could be said has been said, all that could be done has been done. The narrow circle of bright, out-of-the-box thinkers has disintegrated, to be replaced by so-called "social trading". From now on, it is a vast, impersonal amorphous group of people who likes, downloads "content" and amuses themselves with "signals" from the AppStore. The MQL Community is becoming a part of Facebook, of Twitter, of contact, of our smartphones. But it will never again become what it once was: part of our souls and our thoughts. Old-timers will go on and on, the frequency of their posts will fall. Some of them will be converted into "content providers", fortunately they have the knowledge to do so like no other. This process has already started and is in full swing :(

Did it ever occur to you that the more "social trading" there is, the better off the odd-thinkers will be? :)

tara:

What's it like here?

ZS I'm running away until tonight.

You can't run away from yourself...

zoritch:

You can't run away from yourself...

I've already run...

IronBird:

Has it ever occurred to you that the more "social trading" there is, the more fed up out-of-the-box thinkers will be? :)

This has already crossed my mind. I myself am thinking of implementing a few commercial projects. The sad thing here is that you have to choose: one way or another to start serving this industry and make money on it, or live in yesterday's day and look through posts 2-3 years ago with amusement.

P.S. By the way, several "old timers" have already realized the usefulness of AppStore and signals and have already put up several commercial products. The trend will continue.

Marina_:

Yeah, I see: giving up speech and switching to gestures only. Not a bad evolution, in reverse.

Mathemat:

Yeah, I see: giving up speech and switching to gestures only. Not a bad evolution, in reverse.

It's a new age product, by the way. Soon these monkeys will be in the majority.

C-4:
This is a new age product by the way. Soon these monkeys will be in majority.

Yeah. Innovative thinking is slowly becoming animated).

C-4:

This has already crossed my mind. I myself am thinking of implementing a few commercial projects. The sad thing here is that you have to choose: one way or another to start serving this industry and make money on it, or live in yesterday's day and look through posts 2-3 years ago with amusement.

P.S. By the way, several "old timers" have already realized the usefulness of AppStore and signals and have already put up several commercial products. The trend will continue.

That's not what I mean... The more massive and "planktonic" the environment, the less effective it will be

C-4:
This, by the way, is a product of new times. Soon there will be a majority of such monkeys.

By the way, I don't think this is a bad thing either. All of us traders know very well that any superiority over our neighbour (at least in something) can (and must) be put to our own use. Positive ME, so to speak. The dumber the environment, the easier it will be to have it. As for the rest, girls will not stop painting their nails, their tits will not fall off because of stupidity, they will not give less money (and with worse quality). Quite the contrary. A tractor driver, for example, will not drive his machine any worse... A seamstress will still bend stitches the same way, be it dumb or not... And so on... In other words, it seems to me that the life of "outside-the-box thinking" will change only for the better.
Reason: