Help a girl write a simple advisor - page 2

artmedia70:
Alice in Wonderland, my ass...

In Wonderland, 500 lots of money goes the wrong way, and here's the prose of life)

paukas:

Your jubilee post is 666.

I'vegot a 666th post:
Alice's first post is .... and I think the last one is ..... Too bad ((((

I read it... What the hell? .... I went to my wife in the other room (she's sitting at the other computer).

Asked if it was your joke about the 500 lots.

I don't think so... And the stash is in place.

P/S. My wife is also Alice.

P/S.500 lots maybe the minimum?

Figar0:
In Wonderland, 500 lots of money goes the wrong way, and here's the prose of life)
Nuh-uh... It's wonderland. The man accidentally opened 500 lots in the wrong direction and started the process of draining the depo. I mean, I am interested to know how much was in the account that led to the withdrawal not immediately, but gradually... So much that it's "no money" now. It should be left after Kolyan. With what was left after the gradual sinking of 500 lots, isn't it possible to pay for a simple Expert Advisor? Wonderland... And a lot of "Cheshire Cat" smiles.

sergeyas:

I read it... I went to my wife in the other room (she is sitting at the other computer).

So the country's birth rate doesn't go up...

paukas:

That's not how the country's birth rate is raised...
That's for sure. We need to be in the same room...

What's the big deal? No sooner has a girl described a strategy than she's no longer a girl...

artmedia70:
No... It's a wonderland. The man accidentally opened 500 lots in the wrong direction and started the process of depot draining. I mean, I want to know how much was in the account, which not immediately, but gradually led to the loss... So much that it's "no money" now. It should be left after Kolyan. With what was left after the gradual sinking of 500 lots, isn't it possible to pay for a simple Expert Advisor? Wonderland... And a lot of "Cheshire Cat" smiles.

(The smallest of the smallest remains, the pig is a pig )))

MetaDriver:
What's the big deal? No sooner has a girl described a strategy than she's no longer a girl...

How long can a girl stay a girl when the depo's been drained like that? )))

Ы...

It's probably a fake. Don't be fooled by it)))
Reason: