For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 38

here is a real cent grail is found - the result of trading for 3 days, the deposit has increased by 13 times - as a result the account has been blocked

what to do? Is 6 dollars really gone?

STARIJ:

here is a real cent grail found - the result of trading for 3 days increased the deposit by 13 times - as a result the account was blocked

What to do? Is it really gone $6?

1. Why was it blocked? What was the wording?
  2. What is the currency of the account? You have Deposit = 0.53 Is this the equivalent of $ 6?
  3. 1268 / 3 = more than 400 trades per day. That's a lot of trading activity.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

1. What was blocked for? What was the wording?
  2. What is the currency of the account? You have Deposit = 0.53 Is this the equivalent of $6?
  3. 1268 / 3 = more than 400 trades a day. That's a lot of trading activity.
Dear Valued Client,
Using computer based software or trading strategies in order to abuse technical errors (such as rounding errors) on trading platforms, - used rounding errors
is prohibited according to our T&Cs and we reserve the right to terminate all of your accounts using this kind of software and/or trading strategies.
Accordingly, we regret to inform you that your account(s) is suspended. In order to enable back your account(s) you should stop this kind of forbidden activity.
Original Deposit = $0.53 - that's how much was in your account 3 days ago - although there was 0.45 and $0.08 - something about bonus credit
Balance = 6.84 $ - final value Profit = 7.18 $ Loss = 0.81 $ - made experiments and got 3 times wrong with SL Net profit 6.37 $
More than 400 trades per day - first day using hands, then I placed 12 order groups with the script. Some of them closed with SL = 0, other TP = 0.01.
I wanted to write an Expert Advisor, but it was difficult to implement, although a quarter of the strategy was already in the script. And then they cut off

Yeah, they'd be pretty broke paying you the $6 you deserve. Especially since the fault is essentially on their side. By the way, do they have a prohibition on rounding prices incorrectly in their rules? In theory, the server should check the price that came in a trade request with the current price and fob off in case of discrepancy.

Alexander Sevastyanov:
Yeah, they'd be pretty broke paying you the $6 you deserve. Especially since the fault is essentially on their side. By the way, do they have a prohibition on rounding prices incorrectly in their rules? In theory, the server should check the price that came in a trade request with the current one and fob off in case of discrepancy.
He has found a known bug in rounding on the server. Because of this, it is possible to close by SL with a zero loss - a small SL is rounded to zero! Each of his orders has brought 1 cent or closed with SL without a loss. It is a win-win trading. But it is forbidden to use it for a long time. Maybe now they will fix this loophole. Also stepped on this rake, blocked 5 of mine and 12 wins. Now realised I need to send a letter telling them to stop using the banned one.

Дед пенсионер:
He has discovered a known error in price rounding on the server. Because of it, it is possible to close on SL with zero loss - small SL is rounded to zero! Each of his orders has brought 1 cent or closed with SL without a loss. It is a "win-win" trade. But it is forbidden to use it for a long time. Maybe now they will fix this loophole. Also stepped on this rake, blocked 5 of mine and 12 wins. Now realised I should send an email telling them to stop using the banned

Thanks, that's right. Wrote a letter and the account was unblocked. So count the record: a three-day increase of a small deposit of $0.45 to $6.84 in 15.2 times. I wish we could do 100 times as much! Let's look for it... Maybe virtual orders should be used?

STARIJ:

Thanks, that's right. Wrote a letter and the account was unblocked. So, make the record count: three day increase of shallow deposit 0.45$ to 6.84$ by 15.2 times. I wish we could do 100 times as much! Let's look for it... Maybe virtual orders should be used?

deadlocked topic,

Not a record of course, but here it is - 1.5 weeks or so account, 0.1 fix lot, stops and tp by indicators, trading on 21 pairs

7700% in two months. That's the result. And not cents.

Дед пенсионер:
He has discovered a known error in price rounding on the server. Because of it, it is possible to close on SL with zero loss - small SL is rounded to zero! Each of his orders has brought 1 cent or closed with SL without a loss. It is a win-win trading. But it is forbidden to use it for a long time. Maybe now they will fix this loophole. Also stepped on this rake, blocked 5 of mine and 12 wins. Now realised I need to send an email telling me to stop using the banned
How does arbitrage compare a 5 digit broker to a 4 digit broker? How is SL rounded to zero?

Nauris Zukas: How does the arbitrage method compare a 5 digit broker to a 4 digit broker? How is SL rounded to zero?

On a cent account at minimum lot and price close to 50. SL seems to be 40 pips gave loss=0 due to rounding error at one broker. I think the error has been fixed by now.

Why, has the said arbitrage been tried?

Reason: