For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 24

nikat97:

Beautiful. Especially considering that Equity is much more than balance. Looks like a fit.

Vinin:

Beautiful. Especially considering that Equity is much more than balance. Looks like a fit.

Yeah, a clean fit.

khorosh:
If it proves to be true in the real world, no doubt about it.
It won't, I already know that (((

nikat97:

Yeah, it's a clean fit.
and I liked the result, I mean, the way you think about it.

MATR0SKIN:
No, I went from 40 to 80. Haven't gotten to 400 yet. What are you going to surprise us with?

You, Mr. Matroskin, can't be surprised by anything... your profit factor is fantastic... I'm so far away.

SEVER11:

You, Mr. Matroskin, can't be surprised by anything... your profit factor is fantastic... I'm so far away

So am I to such sums (if not cents). The profit factor is a bullshit - proper money management according to the laws of Strange and New Rena - and pouring that kind of money into the kitchens - and in one account (without diversification) is too shabby :(

SEVER11:

You, Mr. Matroskin, can't be surprised by anything... Your Profit Factor is fantastic... I'm so far from it...

/ pretty picture without full report deleted - Mathemat/

Profit Factor: 101.65,Total Trades: 76,Profit Trades (% of total): 72 (94.74%) . Long time no )))) 6 months moved, nach depos 1000, Profit Factor is the accuracy of entries. (demo account, real opened later P.F. smaller)

TUF:
And you close all your hang-ups and then count the PF.

TheXpert:
And you close all your dips and then calculate the PF.

I have not got any hang-ups, the TS provides for loss lock and after a certain number of points - fixing of losses. (I haven't got to the lock yet).

I am not sure if you are a strong expert, maybe you will catch Zunko and you will catch me, but I will give you a rusty profit ( this is a sign).

TUF:

You may be strong, you may be able to get Zunko and you may be able to get me.

What else is there to do with you? You're making a clown out of one or the other.

but here's a rustle for you.

:))) I'm laughing.
Reason: