Grail indicators - page 20

Got it, thanks!

I think it's a good one, so if you want to try it out, you can get it here: (link removed)

As for the lack of mathematical expectation, the test was more than 10 years and there were not so many different situations in that time. If you consider that the EA makes more than a dozen trades a day, you can compensate for the real market conditions with deposit bonuses, for example.

artyom8819:

I think it's a good one, so if you want to try it out, you can get it here: (link removed)

As for the lack of mathematical expectation, the test was more than 10 years and there were not so many different situations in that time. If you consider that the EA makes more than a dozen trades a day, you can compensate for the real market conditions with deposit bonuses, for example.

If you want to post it, post it here. No links

artyom8819:

I think its not a bad EA, so who wants to test it, can take it here:

As for the lack of mathematical expectation, testing was over 10 years and there were not so many different situations in that time. If you consider that the EA makes more than a dozen trades per day, you can compensate for the real market conditions with deposit bonuses, for example.

How to download it following your link? Download it yourself and post it here...

Give me your email, and the number of the account to which you want to put the EA.

artyom8819:
Give me your email, and the number of the account to which you want to put the EA.

I have written to you in person.

Roman.:

I have written to you in person.

The councillor has been passed on in person

could you please send me one too?

sannin:
I was wondering if you could send it to me, too.

Already did.

What's so scary about it that you can't post it here?