Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 19

mr_Johns:
Yeah, well... as the saying goes: "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

How many toy cars did you take apart in your serene childhood? I hope you get the message.

It's one thing to learn from interesting codes/ideas, but it's another thing to pass someone else's work off as your own.

Can you tell the difference? Do you?

Judge not...

P1) "Great artists copy, geniuses steal" --- Same goes for Bill Gates & Steve Jobs and not just them!

P2) That's the way the world works, we learn how to "take cars apart" as children! by peeking and learning - as they did

П3) With the birth of a new man a new alphabet is not written ! We use the one that was invented once!

R4) Chess players learn to play by taking others' games. Programmers learn by looking at other people's code and using it in their own development.

P5) It is quite a different matter when a person says that he/she created it but actually uses it! ( And here see P1 ) GOTO P1

artmedia70:

How many toy cars did you take apart in your serene childhood? I hope you get the message.

It's one thing to learn from interesting codes/ideas, it's another thing to pass someone else's work off as your own.

Can you tell the difference? No?

Don't judge...

Once again, for the "comprehensible", I only noticed that the moderator threatened to ban the person who responded (very loyally) to the "attack". You're on the basis of speculation and conjecture (you don't know Varenter personally and haven't seen his code, right?) accused him of almost piracy. The third one pointed out that you yourself have a nose for it - you decompile (how - question 10).
Judge not, that you shall not be condemned.
I think further discussion is inappropriate.

mr_Johns:

Once again, for "comprehensible" people, I just noticed that the moderator threatened to ban the person who responded (very loyally) to the "assault". You're on the basis of speculation and conjecture (you don't know personally and haven't seen Babarin's code, right?) accused him of almost piracy. The third one pointed out to you that the

Not responded but helped, the pirate to fix (the same winders hacked does not work and you were asked to fix the activator ), if there was a law on authorship, it would be called complicity in the crime ...

It's clear to everyone that the man is not the author of the code, but a petty hooligan ... I consider the subject closed, it's not interesting anymore .....

there will always be new methods of hacking

and developers will introduce new methods of protection.

it's a never-ending process.

mr_Johns:

Once again, for the "comprehensible", I only noticed that the moderator threatened to ban the person who responded (very loyally) to the "attack".

His loyal answer contained a statement (false) that he is a super-programmer with 40 years of experience and he wrote everything himself... This is a lie for which he was scolded.

You, on the other hand, on the basis of speculation and conjecture (you don't know Varenter personally and haven't seen his code, right?) accused him of almost piracy.

I didn't accuse him of piracy, I just pointed out that he's being unfair to us by saying that his authorship is taken by the compiler to be decompiled.

The third one pointed out that you yourself have a "sniff in the bottle" - you decompile (how - question 10).

I do not use decompiler (I'm not dumb myself), but I wanted to optimize indicator, hacked by someone (googled its decompiler). And, mind you, I don't deny it, I don't use it anywhere (it failed to optimize it anyway) and I don't call it my code. If I had managed to optimize it and it had yielded some positive results, I could take the indicator idea for my own developments. But I will never call someone else's code mine. That's the whole point, which you aren't able to understand in order to distinguish plagiarism from the teachings. Do you know how many EAs I have made to order? And a lot of customers make money with them. I have all of the codes, of course. I'm not trading them. But I have adopted some of their ideas for my own development.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

I believe that further discussion is inappropriate.

Think about it.

Installation.

"Choosing the best access point" and that's it... Then we wait for dozens of minutes with no activity whatsoever.
Firewall lets everything through, no proxy specified, 4 attempts, zero installs.
Previously with normal downloads would this have been possible? -Nope...

All these automatic loader-installers (especially fashionable nowadays, at the instigation of microsoft, playing with fucking akamaya) - such, sorry, Developers, bullshit...

Can't you see that?

Shai:

Installation.

"Choosing the best access point" and that's it... Then we wait for dozens of minutes without any visible activity.
Firewall skips everything, no proxy specified, 4 attempts, zero installs.
Previously with normal downloads would this have been possible? -No...

All these automatic loader-installers (especially fashionable nowadays, at the instigation of microsoft, playing with fucking akamaya) - such, sorry, Developers, bullshit...

Can't you see that?

What exactly were you trying to put in ?

Shai:

Installation.

Enter the proxy in Internet Explorer and try again, please.

YuraZ:

what exactly did you try to install ?

Just started the installation, using the link that was suggested for the beta version.

I downloaded the first part - the little bootloader that should do all the other work, well it just "got stuck in the middle of the road" and is neither there nor there...

Reason: