MT5 does not install on my new Win 10 Pro laptop.

Hello!

I am not able to install MT5 on my new Dell laptop with Win 10 Pro. I am getting a popup that wants me to enter a proxy (see attachment).
But I have no proxy!

I have also turned off all Firewalls and uninstalled all Antivirus such as McAffee - still nothing helps.

I also cannot get a connection to my VPS using the standard Remote Desktop - I guess it could be the same problem.

I was able to install a different Microsoft Remote Desktop App which connects to my VPS - BUT I cannot copy and paste

files to or from the VPS!!! Yes, I have checked all possible settings 100 times and it is not the settings.

I think it all happens because of the same reason. Something would not allow my laptop to fully connect for some reason...

Can someone help me with this, please?

Thanks

Scoony

Most of the time if you are not connected to the Internet,  it does that. Check your internet connection. 

Mafuta Landou:
Most of the time if you are not connected to the Internet,  it does that. Check your internet connection. 
Thanks Mafuta, I wish it would be that easy. No, I have a connection all the time. See it tries to connect to the mt5 server and it is not able to do so
and I do not know why. So it thinks it is behind a firewall...but it is not. I was hopeing someone would know what to do.

It is wrong to disable the firewall that may cause damage. The storage space or device software may be out of date or not on the same machine 

محمد الزهراني:
It is wrong to disable the firewall that may cause damage. The storage space or device software may be out of date or not on the same machine 
How do you come up with this .....???

I also had the same problem / Did you install it? What is your way?
Reason: