Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 657

Good day to all. Please advise how to speed up compilation and when buying a new computer what should I pay attention to speed up compilation, thank you.

laveosa:

Good day to all. Please advise how to speed up compilation and when buying a new computer what should I pay attention to speed up compilation, thank you.

And how long does it (compilation) takes at the moment?

I have 4g of CPU 2 cores code for 3800 4200 characters and test from 2005 to 2014 and with all that compiling takes about 2 min

laveosa:
i have 4g of aperativ 2 cores code for 3800 4200 characters and test from 2005 to 2014 and with all that compiling takes about 2 min

Maybe you are confusing the word "Compilation" with the word "Testing"?

Yes, you're absolutely right ..... in the wrong field :)

so how with testing????? can it be accelerated?

laveosa:

so how with testing????? can it be accelerated?

You can. Optimising the EA code solves the problem in most cases.

Vinin:

You can. Optimising the EA code solves the problem in most cases.

Please advise where to look...... maybe more loops instead of booklets with if() or it might help if most of the code during testing is made as part of comments /*.........*/

A simple question for programmers

Can I write an EA based on an indicator with ex4 extension? The indicator draws the target and stop in the form of pixels on the chart itself.

A couple more similar questions ) If it is possible, is it possible to test such an EA without visualization?

Advise a programmer who would do this for a reasonable fee, if it is possible of course...