Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 898

smart:
DD! I have the internet on all the time. How can I disconnect the terminal from the internet? in order to analyse the history, test the indicator, etc. Thank you!
set the proxy to the left

smart:
DD! I have the internet on all the time. How can I disconnect the terminal from the internet? in order to analyse the history, test the indicator, etc. Thank you!
ffffffffffffffffffffffffdddddsss

I don't know where to write, so here:

what is the structure of the .hst file header in mt4 now ? that it has changed is unequivocal.

Could you please tell me, if I declare a one-dimensional array, can I specify the size of the array as a variable that can be set when the EA is switched on (extern type)? Something like this: extern int N =100;
extern int P =80;
int Mas[N];

lufer:
Could you please tell me, if I declare a one-dimensional array, can I specify the size of the array as a variable that can be set when the EA is switched on (extern type)? Something like this: extern int N =100;
extern int P =80;
int Mas[N];
You can, but only int Mas[]; at the level of global variables, while Mas[N]; should be in OnInit()

lufer:
extern int P =80;
int Mas[N];
ArrayResize() will always help you. You can use it anywhere

I just downloaded Elliot wave analyzer3 program, my question is that I can not export data from MT4 to Elliot wave analyzer3 how to do it please help!

AlexeyVik:
You can, but only int Mas[]; at global variable level, and Mas[N]; should be in OnInit()
Thank you, but it doesn't work with Mas[N]; in OnInit(), I've already tried it

Vinin:
ArrayResize() will always help you. You can use it anywhere.
Thank you.

Comrades programmers, a very big request to help write a piece of code for the robot! The robot trades on two muwings. When they cross, it opens a position and closes it on the opposite crossing. But it needs to open another position at the opposite crossover. So, when it closes "Buy", the robot should immediately open "Sell" and vice versa!
Files:
Reason: