Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 818

AS26rus:
I am programming the 3D graphics with C++ and DirectX, I decided to try to program the EA here at Alpari Limited MT4, I don't understand where the .exe file is

Go to the terminal and press F4 , then I think you will figure it out. I'm programming the 3D graphics with C++ and DirectX, I decided to try it here at Alpari Limited.

If you know how to display profit and loss of open trades on the chart with text label, not with commentary. Maybe someone has the code at hand.

woin2110:

Go to the terminal and press F4 , then I think you will figure it out. And the .exe of the editor is in the root folder of the terminal itself, and the .exe of the terminal itself is also there.

Where is the .exe of the EA?

AS26rus:
Where is the .exe of the EA?

An ex4 file is a binary without shell (also encrypted) and can only be executed in a terminal environment. To find these exe4, you need to go to the data directory, \MQL4 and then to the appropriate folder, for EAs, indicators or scripts, they are all separately in different folders.

In general, ME compiles the eh4 in the same folder from which the source was opened.

evillive:

An ex4 file is a binary without shell (also encrypted) and can only be executed in a terminal environment. To find these ex4, you need to go to the data directory, \MQL4 and then to the appropriate folder, for Expert Advisors, indicators or scripts, they are all separately in different folders.

In general, ME compiles ex4 in the same folder from which the source was opened.

Thank you very much! I understand now. How should I start this EA which I compiled? Or the terminal will start it automatically or will I have to specify the path for it somehow?

AS26rus:
Thank you very much! I got it now. How do I start this EA I compiled? Or terminal will start it automatically or should I specify the path for it somehow?

In the terminal, in the Navigator window (Ctrl+N to open it if it is not visible), find it in the list of EAs, drag it to the desired chart and change the parameter values to the desired ones.

Do not forget to tick the"Allow EA to trade" box in the "General" tab and enable auto-trading in the toolbar.

Can someone have an MT4 build 509? Or maybe know where to download it? Thanks in advance.

evillive:

In the terminal, in the Navigator window (Ctrl+N to open it if it is not visible), find it in the list of EAs, drag it to the desired chart and change the parameter values to the desired ones.

Do not forget to tick the "Allow EA to trade" box in the General tab and enable auto-trading on the toolbar.

Thanks a lot for the tip, I have it now.

Ivan:
Can someone have an MT4 build 509? Or maybe know where to download it? Thanks in advance.
ftp://zhunko_Guest:abd4vsuc@ftp.zhunko.ru/MetaTrader 4/

Question - there is a running script that processes the current symbol and plots information on the current chart.

Is there a way to automatically run this script on all price charts open in the terminal at the same time?

Or is there a function that can activate the next price chart in the terminal?

(to loop through all existing price charts and script all information) .

At present the manual "clicking" of windows and launching of the script each time takes extra time.

Or it can be implemented only inside the script text when each time when creating graphical object

every time you create a graphical object, you need to change the name of chart identifier?

Reason: