Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 202

artmedia70:
Did you finish the movie?

Yes

Vinin:

Yes
How's that? I'm disappointed in mine - for once, when it sucks...

solnce600:

I used to do it myself, when from 2000 till 2013 different pairs showed not more than 2-3 stops in a row (while I was testing 2-3 pairs).

But deals were not done every day.

It's a personal thing, you might get lucky... if you do it from scratch. But if it's done by a robot, it's very dangerous. The main thing is to stop in time.

Where I read, only rich traders or only stupid traders do averaging, or rich stupid traders.

Integer:

It's a personal matter, you might get lucky... if you do it from scratch. But if you do it with a robot, it's very dangerous. The main thing is to stop in time.

Where have I read, only rich traders or only stupid traders do averaging, or rich stupid traders.

And by averaging together with martin - poor reckless beginners

splxgf:
The difference in bars?

I had a simple task, to draw a line exactly twice as long.

So I counted the usual difference between line prices (e.g. 1.305-1.3)

In fact, that's how I calculated the time.

artmedia70:

Kim has a function:

Thank you, the formula showed that the calculations made earlier were correct.

Lost a lot of time on the fact that if you draw a line on the graph from 12 o'clock to 12 o'clock the next day and then highlight it, the middle is not always at 00 o'clock.

This is especially visible when going from Friday to Monday. For some reason MT4 is not displaying it correctly on the chart. That's what was confusing me.

Thanks again.

solnce600:

Returned.

Now when compiling it gives error.... that Lot variable is not defined.

' ' - variable not defined C:\Program Files\Alpari NZ MT4\experts\PREDICATED LOT.mq4 (47, 39)
http://clip2net.com/s/61vFZH

I have defined it before Start though.

Read about OrderMagicNumber() and figure out what it's for, then look in your code "how you use it".

TarasBY:
Read about OrderMagicNumber() and figure out what it's for, then look in your code "how you use it".

He's not using it in any way. I'm still waiting for it...

I want to write an EA by candlestick analysis, when compiling (Open[ bar+1]<Close[ bar+1] writes an error on bar. So how do I specify to analyze the previous bar? Or is this correct?

st.martius:
I want to write an EA on candlestick analysis, when compiling (Open[ bar+1]<Close[ bar+1] writes an error on bar. So how to specify how to analyze the previous bar? Or is it correct?
Here they will tell you.
Reason: