Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 205

tara:
How do you tell a flawed design from a non-flawed one? What are the signs?

solnce600:
And how do you distinguish a flawed design from a non-flawed one? By what signs ?

There are at least two possibilities.

The first is the maximum correspondence between the code and the mathematical apparatus, in this case the algebra of logic. The correspondence is broken.

The second - as in "Days of the Turbins" - "... is achieved by exercise...".

Consequence of the second: Don't believe that the translator is perfect. It is, after all, an ordinary program, which always contains the penultimate error :)

tara:

There are at least two possibilities.

The first is the maximum correspondence between the code and the mathematical apparatus, in this case the algebra of logic. The correspondence is broken.

The second - as in "Days of the Turbins" - "... is achieved by exercise...".

Consequence of the second: Don't believe that the translator is perfect. It is, after all, an ordinary program, which always contains the penultimate error :)

Algebra of logic..... is a new concept for me. Where can I learn more about it? The publicly available MQL textbooks don't even mention it.

solnce600:

Logic algebra..... is a new concept for me. Where can I learn more about it? The publicly available MQL textbooks don't even mention it.

Is it banned on google?

Boolean algebra is also called Boolean algebra.

tara:

Banned from google?

Boolean algebra is also called Boolean algebra.

Now I get it. Thank you.

solnce600:
Now I get it. Thank you.

You're welcome. Good luck!

There are so-called Islamic accounts without swaps, who knows, are trades opened in these accounts reopened at midnight or not?

mikhail12:
There are so-called Islamic accounts with no swaps, who knows if open trades in these accounts are reopened at midnight or not?

The main difference between Islamic banking in general is the rejection of interest rates. Usury is a terrible sin in Islam. The bank participates in profits, or earns money by providing services.

I'm sorry, what difference does it make to you whether they reopen or not, as long as they don't take money?

tara:

The main difference between Islamic banking in general is the rejection of interest rates. Usury is a terrible sin according to Islam. The bank participates in profits, or earns money by providing services.

I'm sorry, what difference does it make to you whether they reopen or not, as long as they don't take money?

So if you reopen, the position is cut down by the amount of the spread.

mikhail12:

But if you reopen, the position is cut by the amount of the spread.

Well, that would be a particularly neat perversion. I don't think so.
Reason: