Profit percentage for the week - page 8

evillive:
I don't care about the profit percentage, the main thing here is to bring the risk percentage as close to zero as possible. If the risk is zero, then trading 1000 lots per trade and 0.1% profit per day is enough (for me it would be enough for sure))))
You're making up all kinds of nonsense and flying in the clouds, I'd like to see you make 25% a year.

FAGOTT:
So what's the problem - money for a ruble deposit at VTB. 0% risk, 0.1% profit per working day - you don't trade Forex at the weekend.

You've forgotten the arithmetic, mate...

In VTB24, if I understand correctly, 9% p.a., which is well over 0.1% a day)))

I have no margin and no investors, I am not a billionaire)))

evillive:

In VTB24, if I understand correctly, 9% per annum, which is not 0.1% per day)))

And there's no margin, no investors either, I'm not a billionaire ))))

Yeah, I'm confused. It's 14.55% maximum, I think.

Well, it'll be 0.05% a day! At zero risk!

And how can there be zero risk with a non-zero margin? Of course it's zero margin!

evillive:

VTB24, if I understand correctly, has a 9% APR, which is not 0.1% a day))))

And there's no margin and neither are investors, I'm not a billionaire)))

If you don't like VTB, take it to RB Bank, the annual interest is 35% )) That's more than 0.1% on forex 5 days a week.

mikhail12:
You make stuff up and fly in the clouds, I'd like to see you get 25% a year.

Well, if you count, if you open with 1000 lots (and there are collateral requirements, remember, right?), then his 25% a year would be over 7 million at 100 leverage. Why wouldn't that be enough for him? ;)

ktest0:
Well if you count, if you open with 1000 lots (and there are collateral requirements, remember, right?), then his 25% a year would be over 7 million at 100 leverage. Why wouldn't that be enough for him? ;)

1,000 lots more conservatively, go for it. It is not harmful to dream (c)

For clients like that, cis banks will go for VIP conditions. You don't even have to trade, you just have time to withdraw the dough.

ktest0:
Well if you do the math, if you open with 1000 lots (and there are collateral requirements, remember, right?) then his 25% a year would be over 7 million at 100 leverage. Why wouldn't that be enough for him? ;)
Well he wrote - WITHOUT RISK. Margin trading is out of the question.

FAGOTT:
Well, he wrote - WITHOUT RISK. Margin trading is out of the question

Naturally, the leverage greater than 1:1, none of the brokers and will not give at a deposit of tens of millions (that is, only their funds), but their money you manage, rather than the bank, which will make 100% per annum and you will get a paltry 3-4% at best, if you count in currency.

evillive:

Naturally, none of the brokers will give more than 1:1 leverage at a deposit of tens of millions (that is, only their funds), but your money is managed by yourself and not the bank, which will make 100% ROI and will give you a measly 3-4% at best, if you count in currency.

I know one account of 2 dozens, leverage 1:100... This is a public PAMM-account, it is known to many in the cis, especially in Ukraine).

The bank will make 100% interest ))))))) It is not harmful to dream (c)

mikhail12:

I know one account of 2 tens, leverage 1:100... This is a public PAMM-account, it is known to many in the CIS, especially in Ukraine).

Banks charge 100% p.a. ))))))). It is not harmful to dream (c).

There is no such account, it's a fairy tale. No one will give 1:100 leverage for a deposit of $ 2 million.

Reason: