For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 47

tol64:

All right! Now there are at least two of us. )

Answered:

Support Team 2014.02.05 08:23

It's not the number of trades, but the number of equity value changes.

This mapping is done on purpose to avoid slowdowns when drawing a very large number of equity values.

After a certain amount of values, the incoming data is "reset". Hence, this results in a non-linear mapping.

We will think what can be done.

OlegTs:

Answered:

You need to thin the whole row as it is done in Excel.

Alternatively: Since the graph is constantly redrawn during the test, you should only draw the graph once at the end of the test to reduce the rendering time. Alternatively, make the final redraw at the end of the test, and leave it as it is now during the test.

//---

To OlegTs :Propose your variant. )

tol64:

You need to thin the entire row, as is done in Excel.

Alternatively: Since the graph is constantly redrawn during the test, to reduce the rendering time, the graph should be drawn only once at the end of the test. Alternatively, make the final redraw at the end of the test, and leave it as it is now during the test.

//---

To OlegTs :Suggest your variant. )

If you want to cut out an important drawdown moment, you either have to cut out the areas with minimal drawdowns or make something like a magnifying glass that will move horizontally along the whole chart, or better yet add tools to the report, stretch it in excel if you want to see details and forget about the display in the tester.

OlegTs:

If you want to cut the important drawdown moment, you either have to cut out the areas with minimal drawdowns, or make something like a magnifying glass that will move horizontally along the whole chart, or better yet add tools to the report, stretch it in excel if you want to see details and forget about displaying it in the tester.

There is no need to cut anything out. Excel, for example, merges pixels and we will always see the maximum drawdown. It would be very cool to make a graph in the tester with controls, but let them do it that way at least for now. I am in favour of adding the column with the means values to the report, but in this case we have to update the last value on each bar/trick during the test to show the minimum value. I have the report exported to Excel and I see all max drawdowns, not just the ones read at the time of the trade.

I don't know what you're getting at. The tester reports three types of slack in the report. Isn't that enough for you?

khorosh:
I don't know what you're getting at. The tester reports three types of drawdown. Isn't that enough for you?

We are talking about the MT5 tester. There are problems with the display of results on the chart, read carefully above.

P.S. This is an accidental digression from the topic. Need to put it on the fifth forum in the discussion. ))

Got it, but didn't understand why you're discussing MQ4 in the forum).

khorosh:
I see, but I don't understand why you are discussing MQ4 in the forum).

Actually I'm not happy with the result display in the MT4 tester either. That's why for now the only solution in both MT4 and MT5 is exporting the report to Excel, as I showed on previous pages. This is needed for an adequate analysis in time. For example I need to know and see all drawdowns for the whole period, not only what is shown in the final report.

tol64:

In fact I'm not happy with the result display in the MT4 tester either. Therefore the only solution in both MT4 and MT5 is to export the report to Excel, as shown in the previous pages. This is needed for an adequate analysis in time. For example I need to know and see all drawdowns for the whole period, not only what is shown in the final report.
What do you need all of the drawdowns for? The main thing is to ensure that the deposit has withstood the maximum one. And the rest will go through without any problems.

khorosh:
Why do I need all the drawdowns? The main thing is that the deposit should hold the maximum one. And the rest will go through without any problems.

That's how it is with you. Everyone, of course, has their own rules. I have very strict criteria in TC testing. Such an attitude, as you have, I would call negligent and absolutely unacceptable (in relation to myself). :)

When you see the whole picture, you see what you can do to improve the results. Suppose there is a drawdown followed by a drawdown. )) For me the MT4/MT5 tester's report is not enough, and the simple point to point test is not enough.

Reason: