Create a simple Martingale - page 22

AlexHacker007:
 .. Запускать мартингейл не против тренда а по тренду.. максимальные откаты против тренда не более 300 п. значит мартину нужно выстоять эти пункты и снова идти по тренду .. тренд длится в среднем 2 месяца а то и больше..

.. You have to go in two directions at once... because no one knows where the market will go...

It's a contradiction, though. We're going to go with the trend and... ...and going both ways at once...because no one knows where the market will go...?

It's simple... It's red and black roulette... We take 2 accounts... put 10 cents each (everyone has his own capabilities) We run both of them in buy and sell and wait for profits from one of them... Martingale increases the account at times it is proved that means the excess will not 10%; but in TIMES ... hence the conclusion you withdraw always more than you invested ... first withdraw 20 cu from a profitable account that is exactly what you invested and then withdraw 50% of the daily profit until one dies when you put 10 cu again and so on .When you earn more, you can start with 20 cu and so on... it's a win-win situation... but you can't wait with an Expert Advisor, you just opened it and closed it, the milling machine may be closed... I can show you a screenshot or video which is better...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/366947/eurusdf-m30-one-vector-group?bind=1

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/366952/eurusdf-m30-one-vector-group last week's story is a cent account... 300 ue in the account all profits withdrawn

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/366955/eurusd-h4-one-vector-group is the second account which is going against the trend and reports 10% of the deposit every day. I started with 10 Ue and already 36 accounts are waiting for a market reversal ... God only knows when it will happen ... I do not care when ... when it happens the account has enough money to go into sell with large accounts

AlexHacker007:
Все просто.. Это рулетка Красное и черное.. Берем 2 счета.. ложим по 10 уе ( у каждого свои возможности ) Запускаем оба один в бай другой в селл и ждем прибыли с одного из низ... мартингейл увеличивает счет в разы это доказано значит превышение будет не на 10%; а в РАЗЫ.. отсюда вывод снимешь ты всегда больше чем вложил.. сначала с прибыльного счета забираешь 20 уе это именно то что ты вложил а дальше снимаешь по 50% дневной прибыли пока не умрет какой нибудь когда умер опятьложишь 10 уе и так далее.. когда заработаешь больше можно начинать с 20 уе и так далее.. беспроигрышный вариант.. но только советником ждать тут нельзя именно открыл закрыл открыл закрыл молотилка марнингейл.. могу скрин показать ка работает или видео что лучше ..

If you run two EAs simultaneously, one to buy and one to sell, it means that one will be trending and the other counter-trending? Have I got it right? The one that is counter-trend will set losing orders with increasing lot size or wait until the trend reverses? Can you provide us the link to the video? How many times have you doubled your deposit within what period of time?

If in general two EAs are profitable, they can be combined into one that will work profitably. Only if one does not use margin call as a stop loss but closes losses of the counter-trend EA when it reaches half of the initial deposit.

I understand the question ... the EA has a concept of red zone ... a red zone of 300 pts to death ... if less than that it does not work ... when i top up the pips increases and it goes back to watch the red zone of 300 pts if more than that it works less than not and a 1000 pt trend you can easily go in 3 tops

AlexHacker007:
I understand the question ... the EA has a concept of red zone ... i got it wrong ... i can't go back to the red zone 300 points before the death ... if i refill the pips, it works more than 300 points and once again i see a 1000 points trend, i can easily go back within 3 fills
Do you check the trend direction in your EA or do you run the EA once you have visually identified it yourself?

AlexHacker007:
I see the question... the EA has a red zone... i got it wrong ... i dont want to go too far with this one ... i also have to keep an eye on the red zone in 300 points ... if i fund more then it works less than that and if i fund 1000 points then it will go back to the red zone easily in 3 successive fills

It must be a very good advisor if it needs to keep adding to the account :)))

We either do not understand each other or something else. I repeat 2 accounts one in buy and another in sell start with 10 cu ... total investment of 20 cu eg take February 1, 2013 look at the chart from top to bottom we went 2 months without stopping ... it turns out that the EA during this time from 10 cu raises 17000 cu ... at this time for 1000 p buy we gave 50 cu in total ... attention is a question ... Who earns more?
Reason: