Crazy house! - page 4

drknn:
What are you picking on the man for - the results he showed were taken from the tester. That says it all. Wait for the video. If there will be a tester there too, the branch can be safely closed :)

No, but what can be the tester in the video, what are you . It'll be the latest issue of Yeralash magazine.

boys and girls

pairs of pairs of pairs

as well as their parents ....

ALeek:

This EA works with a maximum loss limit. This explains the flat line at the end of the chart. This chart is the result of a 7 year test. initial deposit is 3000 c.u.

Profitable trades (% of all) 825 (63.46%), losing trades (% of all) 475 (36.54%), net profit 913413.20.

I have a video of it working, but it weighs almost 1.5 gigs and there are some problems with uploading it to Youtube.

First of all, if your Expert Advisor is so good, put it on real account.

Secondly, about performance, I once made a centurion who in the tester for three months on the M5, the initial deposit - 1000 cu, with a variable lot (starting from 0.1) and without martin, made more than eleven million cu.

Mischek:

Did it "automatically switch off to save money" or did it "automatically reduce the size of the traded lot" so it didn't switch off?

Or don't you know anything about it?

I keep hoping to get an answer to the question

The picture doesn't look much like the original. The MM hasn't changed...

если это не стейт - ты не профессионал.

ALeek, a statement is not just a picture, but also the header of the report... You, as a professional, should know this as well as we do.

sanyooooook:
there are some great advisers out there!!!

i'm telling you - no!!!!!

naive people....

ALeek, you need a statement - with a hat. I've already seen enough naked pictures of the balance.

So every day in the summer is Friday

ALeek:

an EA that works without losing trades? then you are naive!

...... but nevertheless on my chart there are less losing trades than profitable ones! that's an indicator of a profitable EA!

This is not an indicator of a profitable EA. An EA may work without losing trades, it will just make trades very rarely.
Reason: