Create a simple Martingale - page 10

_new-rena:

A flat is dangerous for martinis, am I right?

You don't know much about martingale, but you don't hesitate to lecture everyone here. There are two types of martingale, as well as their combinations. 1 type - reversal martin (see Avalanche thread) and 2 - averaging martin (see Selyan thread). For a diverting martin a flat is dangerous, for an averaging martin a trendless trend is dangerous.

khorosh:
You don't know much about martingale, and yet you don't hesitate to lecture everyone here. There are 2 types of martingale, as well as their combinations. 1 type - reversal martin (see thread Avalanche) and 2 averaging martin (see thread Selyan). For reversal martin a flat is dangerous, for the averaging martin a trendless trend is dangerous.

I meant reversed. I'm not talking about averaging.

Anyway, good luck.

Dear forum users, this thread is turning not into a real way to do something useful, but into a silly argument! Let's be constructive!
If you have something to offer - offer, if not - there are plenty of places where you can measure your dicks, why this flooding ........?

VitaliyBerkut:
Dear. Forumers, this thread is turning not into a real way to do something useful, but into a silly argument! Let's be constructive!
If you have something to offer - offer it, if not - there are plenty of places where you can measure each other's dicks, why this flooding ........?
You hope in vain that someone will do your job for you. There is more than enough information on martin and you can't reinvent the wheel here. And to make an earning martin, you have to work long and hard yourself.

khorosh:
You are hoping in vain that someone will do your job for you. There is more than enough information on martin and you won't reinvent the wheel here. And to make a profitable martin you have to work long and hard yourself.

I don't want my work to be done for me, I want to communicate with more experienced traders and maybe come to a common multiplier that will bring us profit!

VitaliyBerkut:

I don't want my work done for me, I want to network with more experienced traders and perhaps come to a common multiplier that will bring

us

profit!

???

All right... Tired of it... Just for fun....

Constructive in the following (simple martin) - take 30 reversals or averages... Please tell me about the initial lot, depo size and profit percentage?

The assumption is that if you go in with the initial and only lot 30 times bigger, you will make 30 times more profit, with the same risk of losing.

So call it a day on martin.

VitaliyBerkut:

I don't want my work to be done for me, I want to communicate with more experienced traders and maybe come to a common multiplier that will bring us profit!

Or maybe a common denominator?! What's the use of sharing with you more experienced traders? You intend to share their profits! Programming, like trading, is a personal, intimate business! Study the basics, and then you will get to the books and manuals, and then you won't want to yell from Amvon, "let's do it together!

khorosh:
You do not know much about martingale, but nevertheless you do not hesitate to lecture everyone here. There are 2 types of martingale, as well as their combinations. 1 type - reversal martin (see thread Avalanche) and 2 - averaging martin (see thread Selyan). For a diverting martin a flat is dangerous, for an averaging martin a trendless trend is dangerous.

I advise to consider that there is a significant difference between equity and balance:

• Absolute drawdown, the absolute drawdown, is the difference between the initial deposit and the smallest balance value during testing:

AbsoluteDrawDown = InitialDeposit - MinimalBalance
  • Maximal drawdown, the maximum drawdown is the maximum difference between one of the local upper extremes of the balance change chart and the subsequent lower extremes:

MaximalDrawDown = Max of (Maximal Peak - next Minimal Peak)

In your figures of the tester report by drawdown - balance drawdown..... It is possible to fail not by the drawdown of the balance, but by the drawdown of equity, i.e. by open orders which failed to close before the total drawdown hit the threshold bottom of the free funds from the deposit....
  •  
    _new-rena:

I advise you to consider that there is a significant difference between equity and balance:

• Absolute drawdown, the absolute drawdown, is the difference between the initial deposit and the lowest balance value during testing:

• Maximal drawdown, maximum drawdown is the maximum difference between one of the local upper extremes of the balance change graph and the subsequent lower extremes:

• In your figures of the tester report on drawdown - balance drawdown..... It is possible to sink not by the drawdown of the balance, but by the drawdown of equity, i.e. by open orders, which have not closed yet and which have hit the bottom of the equity-free deposit threshold....
    For several years, I have been using in each of my EA the CalcMaxDrawDown() function calculating the maximum drawdown of equity, as well as the time and date of its occurrence. This information is displayed in the log at the end of the test.
    Reason: