The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 528

aha... promoting the contest

yes, the stupidity of the professional team members here is boundless...

Oleg, does it pay money to win or just a bear and a buffalo?

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Oleg, do they pay money to win there, or just the buffalo bear?

Yes. Look at the conditions there. In the section

https://www.worldcupchampionships.com/rules
Rules - World Cup Trading Championships
Rules - World Cup Trading Championships
  • www.worldcupchampionships.com
FUTURES FOREX U.S. FOREX U.K. FOREX (All Others) FUTURES OFFICIAL ENTRY AGREEMENT The undersigned wishes to compete in the 2021 World Cup Championship of Futures Trading® sponsored by World Cup Advisor® (“Sponsor”) and has completed an Account Application to open a futures trading account with a broker authorized by the sponsor. An authorized broker (“Authorized Broker”) is any broker who introduces a World Cup Trading Championship futures account to ADM Investor Services or another Futures Commission Merchant that may be ...

Yes, I've read it, but I can't find any money. I understand that you have to deposit a minimum of 5K. What were the award figures in previous years?

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
Yeah, I looked it up, but I couldn't find any money. I figured you have to deposit at least 5K. What were the award figures in previous years?

There champions make 11,000% each in a year. What better award than a statuette? It's like the Oscars for the film industry.

:)

Олег avtomat #:

My wife will be in the competition.

;))))

Is this so that no one can tell you that you've leaked?

Олег avtomat #:

You got it?

Of course I do.

You're drawing the balance line as a trajectory for some reason, but you should be drawing the asset value line, i.e. equity. Then the picture won't be as promising, but it will be real.

Олег avtomat #:

yeah... advertising the contest

yes, the stupidity of this team of professionals is boundless...

However, it is not surprising that many members of this "team of professionals" are hearing about this world famous competition for the first time.

PapaYozh #:

There champions make 11,000% each in a year. What better award than a statuette? It's like the Oscars for the film industry.

:)

It's a record, set once, 34 years ago by Larry Williams. The other years are much more modest.

1987 Larry Williams 11376%

https://www.worldcupchampionships.com/world-cup-trading-championship-standings

PapaYozh #:

Of course.

You are drawing the balance line as a trajectory for some reason, but you should be drawing the asset value line, i.e. equity. Then the picture won't be as promising, but it will be real.

Here we go again... There's the old joke again...

You're free to count as you please.

Reason: