A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 16

GetRich:

Topikstarter:
I'm telling you the grail, totally free =)
future price (in a short time frame) is impossible to predict
but to make money, you don't need that - react to the price, not predict it. If analysts make the forecasts, let them do that, traders trade their plan and nothing more))) (Plan your trade, and trade your plan))
Indicators? I doubt very much that they work (price smoothing does not work for sure). If they worked, there wouldn't be this forum, and this post too by the way )
Candlesticks and volume are the best and most objective market indicator. In my opinion, everything else is bogus.
In fact, all these technical things are secondary. What is primary is the trader. If you are in the market, and your number 1 goal is to make money, it will be very difficult))) You have to at least love what you do ))))
Imhooshka, do not throw stones ))))
Profits to all, good health and smile )

+100!! You are 100% on the point and correct, but there is one point: you should not take the smoothed price but the difference between the smoothed price and the close price - then the result of your actions will be clearer...

GetRich: react to the price, not predict it.

Isn't price reaction a prediction? Why do we dislike that word so much? It's strange that this disease of denying the obvious is subject to quite reasonable people...

Any open position is anobjectified forecast, whatever you think of it. Even if you are just looking at the candlesticks and volumes, seeing a pattern and "reacting", you are still predicting that price will move where you want it to!

Mathemat:

Isn't the reaction to price a prediction? Why do we dislike this word so much? It's strange that this disease of denying obvious facts is subject to perfectly reasonable people...

Any open position is an embodied prediction, whatever you think of it. Even if you just look at the candlesticks and volumes, see a pattern, and "react", you are still predicting that price will move where you want it to!

Our conscious intellect is in the frontal area and works at full capacity with a single thought.
Rational consciousness is above the eyes, but it cannot make decisions on its own. Underneath the lower cortex is the hippocampus, another form of consciousness that holds all of our experiences. We consciously remember only bits and pieces of what we have experienced, and what we remember determines what we will do. The decisive places here are the fear and panic centres in the amygdala and their antagonists the cenotes of pleasure and reward. All of them are outside of conscious control, and yet they always have the last word.

You've got it all wrapped up...

;)))

Mathemat:

Isn't price reaction a forecast? Why do we dislike that word so much? It's strange that this disease of denying the obvious is being suffered by perfectly reasonable people...

Any open position is an embodied prediction, whatever you think of it. Even if you just look at the candlesticks and volumes, see a pattern, and "react", you are still predicting that price will move where you want it to!

That's right. You cannot make money without making predictions.

Unless, of course, it's arbitrage and other bullshit.

prikolnyjkent:
and an unencumbered novice easily drains 100% of his first deposit in a couple of weeks, thus showing that by doing the opposite of his actions, a casual observer would have doubled in the same time frame without any problems?

Not at all. He is draining "at the speed of the spread". To be clearer: imagine a rookie who GUARANTEES to lose a dozen trades at a risk of, say, 10% of his depo per trade. I remember an amazing experiment on some forum about losing - one person allocated, I remember, 30 thousand. They gave this deposit to a novice. They limited the risk in % (2?) per transaction and the number of transactions per day. The task was to withdraw the deposit in three months.

In general, he managed to grasp the idea (let losses grow and cut profits, strange as it may seem :) ), but he did not manage to withdraw the deposit. However, during the experiment he had more than 100% of profit, if I remember correctly. So there it is. :)

Mathemat:

Isn't price reaction a prediction? Why do we dislike that word so much?

Because for some, "forecast" = "prediction"

prikolnyjkent:
While geniuses with academic titles are searching for the Grail, the Grail is lying upside down right in front of their noses... and through it hundreds of percent of 95 percent of traders' depots are successfully drained.

The bulk of traders are losing at the rate of spread.

The 2011 championship statistics compiled by komposter are very revealing.

Pay attention to the charts:

"Average balance of participants" and "Average balance of participants excluding spreads".

PapaYozh:
Because for some, "prediction" = "prediction"
Well, so does Globa. But not all of his predictions come true. There's nothing wrong with that.

Mathemat:
Are you a man?
I'm trying to pass for a man))). Girls on this intellectual forum are not taken seriously), especially if they know that she is very young and pretty).
Reason: