Absolute courses - page 42

Joperniiteatr:
Another question of this nature.... If I have, say, 2 pairs, i.e. 3 currencies, is it possible to obtain about ten artificial currencies and all their combinations without losing some general information and involving additional information? Doesn't it contradict your conditions about not adding unnecessary information?

I do not really understand the question. I don't care if you get a million "fake currencies". How will you introduce (and where) "superfluous" information?

I'm going to open another trade without much explanation except with one divergence picture similar to the last post. And we'll see.

These are the results...

It is high time to buy CAD against USD and against JPY. Let's do so (with TP=SL=50 pips):

The total of these trades is like this:

LET'S WAIT, COLLEAGUES!

I didn't like it at all. Entries are out of the blue, I entered where I thought I would. I don't know the algorithm, but it looks like it's just an alternative method.

I don't know the algorithm, but it seems to be alternative to what some people do, extrapolation divided by random external influences and pairs' own fluctuations. Only the approach is perhaps different. But by no means a multi-currency cluster infa that spills over into the whole tangle of currencies.

Joperniiteatr:
I didn't like it at all. Entrances are out of bounds, I entered where I thought I was going. I mean, it's a lot of slippage.

Entries are not spontaneous. Take a closer look. The black curve (dollar) was rising all the time, while the red curve (Canadian) was falling all the time. That's why the USDCAD has been rising all this time. I'm betting on the "elastic stresses" accumulated by them to break up. On the USDCAD chart this will be particularly evident. It rose and then as I entered it collapsed (not a fact, but with a probability much more than 50% if there are many entries in such situations). However, on CADJPY it will also be obvious. Down, down, down and up when I opened the trade.

Dr.F.:

The inputs aren't from nothing. Take a closer look. The black curve (the dollar) was rising all the time and the red curve (the Canadian) was falling all the time. That's why the USDCAD has been rising all this time. I'm betting on the "elastic tensions" that have accumulated. On the USDCAD chart this will be particularly evident. It grew up, and then as I entered it, it collapsed (not a fact, but with the probability of more than 50% if you carry out many entries in such situations).

All the time it went up and then it didn't go down - this is the drawback, where is the clear criterion for it to go up and down, and then not clear? What is the level of theseaccumulated "elastic stresses" for entry?

Joperniiteatr:

All the time it was going up and here it wasn't going up - that's what baloney is, where is the clear criterion of going up here, going down there, not clear? You define it after the fact.
I determine it online. If you look closely, you will see that THIS oscillator, unlike many (all) others, is NOT lagging.

Joperniiteatr:

What should be the level of theseaccumulated "elastic stresses" for entry?

Anybody. The bigger the better. But even a small mismatch shifts the probability from 50% to where we opened. And if it is big - we open with a bigger lot :-)

the white dash marks roughly the point of entry. Clearly? Already 17 pips apart from the chipped spread.

Similarly on the EURJPY already +27 pips.

if all three close on the TA will anyone say it was just an accident?

Reason: