Yes, and also:

1. When the account is changed;

2. When changing an instrument;

3. When changing the TF.

This is not a restart.

Restart:

1. when placing the EA on the chart;

2. when launching MT

What is the deep sermatic meaning of the prefix "re"?

tara:
And what is the deep sermian meaning of prefix "re"?

strat - the first start of the expert;

restart - all subsequent starts.

It goes something like this.

In general, there are concepts of "cold start" and "hot start". What you wrote about - hot start, and statics are initialized only during cold start.

In general, the meaning of a variable of static class is to store information during its lifetime, regardless of re-initialization of the EA.

PapaYozh:

strat - the first start of the expert;

restart - all subsequent starts.

It goes something like this.

In general, there are concepts of "cold start" and "hot start". What you wrote about - hot start, and statics are initialized only during cold start.

In general, the meaning of a variable of static class is to save the information during its lifetime, regardless of re-initialization of the EA.

Well, yes. And its purpose is also to transfer the data obtained by the Expert Advisor on EURUSD M5 for further use with GBPSGD D1 ;)

tara:
Well, yes. And its also intended to transfer the data obtained by the EA on EURUSD M5 for further use with GBPSGD D1 ;)

That too.

But if you haven't written multicurrencies, you won't understand that it doesn't matter which character the eq is spinning on, but the frequency of ticks coming in is important.

You have to use the statics as intended. That's all.

In short - it's not a bug, it's a feature! Whatever with documentation and classic notions:)

OK, I'm off to earn some money, goodbye, everyone,

tara:

In short - it's not a bug, it's a feature! Whatever the documentation and classic ideas:)

the documentation says "initialise once".

borilunad:

Hello, Victor! It opens for me, but it leaks. It opens when I tweak one line a little:

Add the same for sal! Good luck!

hoz:

Hello Boris. Well it opens in the same places it did before. It opens in the places it hasn't opened before and it still does not open. It works very strangely on H1.

I switched to M15 and set the mask to MODE_OPEN on 0(zero) bar.

In general, if we observe it, the pending orders are placed where needed (I mean at M15 TF ), but the pending orders are not placed where they should obviously open. For example, here is a screenshot:

Boris, and it will drain... After all, it's only the first stage... It's a long way to the finish line. All the conditions will come later, and will be decided gradually. For now, we just need to work out the current nuances.

Hello, everyone. Recently noticed a peculiarity that every bar touches ema5, better on D1, H4. Decided to play on it. I had a few good trades in a row, but then I had a specific loss.

I decided to look at the new bar and the point that ema5 points to when opening a new bar and realized what the trick is. Each bar touches ema5 but only post factum,

I.e. if the bar opened 10-15pts higher than ema5, it may return to the bar, but if it starts to go up, it will pull up behind it and as a result after it closes.

The bar already touches ema5. I saw the same in your picture, when the bar opened there was no touch, it appeared after the bar went up and closed, that's probably why there was no opening.

vovander:

Hi all. Recently noticed a feature that every bar touches ema5, better on D1, H4. Decided to gamble on it. I had a few good trades in a row, but then I had a concrete loss.

I decided to analyze it and watched the new bar and the point indicated by ema5 at the opening of a new bar and realized what the trick was. Each bar touches ema5 but only post factum,

i.e. if a bar opened above ema5 for example by 10-15pt, it is possible that the bar will return, but if the bar starts to grow then ema5 is pulled behind the bar and as a result after it closes

the bar already touches ema5. I saw the same in your picture, when the bar opened there was no touch, it appeared after the bar went up and closed, that's probably why there was no opening.

That's why you don't need to set the exact relation between the bars and the strokes. You can only consider dips with dips and it is better to use them as filters rather than signals.

vovander:

Hello all. Recently I noticed a peculiarity that every bar touches ema5, better on D1, H4. Decided to play on it. I had a few good trades in a row, but then I had a specific loss.

I decided to look at the new bar and the point that ema5 points to when I open a new bar and realised what the catch was. Each bar touches ema5 but only post factum,

i.e. if a bar opened 10-15pt higher than ema5, it is possible that the bar will go back, but if it starts to grow, ema5 will pull up behind the bar and as a result after it closes

The bar already touches ema5. I saw the same in your picture, when the bar opened there was no touch, it appeared after the bar went up and closed, that's probably why there was no opening.

In fact, the wrist is a tool, and only in one hands it has properties that are inherent to it, and in others... so it does not. I do not really think about the tools, I have different approaches to the market. Tires are only one of the conditions. I've been discussing them for so long, because it's not like a fucking warehouse.

What you wrote, I know. That when the price was on a particular bar at a particular time, the bar may not have touched that bar... YES. There is that. BUT, believe me, I am capable of distinguishing and controlling that moment. If I wrote the price of the wrecker, then it was there. Besides, I've posted screenshots, even ones that show the current moment, which is not in the past, but in the present is not taken by an expert..

Reason: