What ways do you know of to increase profitability? - page 6

prikolnyjkent:

Give me your TC... and see...

take any one from this forum - there's plenty in the kodobase.

sever32:
PROFIT IS FORMED ONLY BY TRADING STATISTICS (!!!) Having statistics of transactions performed on ANY trading system, you can choose such a mechanism of managing volumes of transactions, which will automatically bring you profit (!). ... BY ANY TRADING SYSTEM ... It's all on the story...

)))) Well, that's what I wrote him - in real life.

All are masters of history.

prikolnyjkent:

ONLY THE STATISTICS OF DEALS RESULTS FORMS PROFIT (!!!)

Having statistics of results of deals made on ANY trading system, you can choose such a mechanism of managing volumes of deals, which will automatically bring you profit (!).

... ONANY TRADING SYSTEM ...

I would specify that statistics can give more profit, than the most seemingly correct signal. But in order to have statistics you have to sacrifice time, constant research and know many different things, which the topicstarter does not want to do. He is lazy, not interested, asks for tips, as if they will provide him profit. He may use the signals, but he does not want to do anything. The forum is full of everything! But he is lazy!

borilunad:

I would clarify that statistics can give more profit than the most seemingly correct signal. But in order to have statistics, one has to sacrifice time, constant research and know many different things, which the topic-starter does not want to do. He is lazy, not interested, asks for tips, as if they will provide him profit. He may use the signals, but he does not want to do anything. The forum is full of everything! But he is lazy!

Why lazy? Why waste time searching when you can ask? That's what the forum is for.

Who wants to - answers, who does not want to - does not answer.

I am also interested.

Demi:

Why lazy? Why waste time searching when you can ask? That's exactly what the forum is for.

Whoever wants to, answers, whoever doesn't, doesn't answer

There! You're right on the money!... "...who doesn't want to, doesn't answer..."

No one really has anything worthwhile to say. That's EXACTLY why I'm hinting at him - you've got to write the answer yourself...

prikolnyjkent:

That's where you got it right. "...He who will not, will not answer..."

No one really has anything worthwhile to say. That's exactly why I'm telling him to figure out the answer himself.

you tell me directly - how do you figure it out? what are the factors?

Demi:

directly say - how do you calculate? what are the factors?

should we hold our horses?

Demi:

Why be lazy? Why waste time searching when you can ask? That's what the forum is for.

Whoever wants to, answers, whoever doesn't, doesn't answer

Only the statistics you get can benefit you. You won't get very far on advice. Study, study seriously, not just at the top, but deeply! Then, in time, there may be results. The quality of your knowledge may give you the desired quantity! "Asking and answering" takes place on the radio, which requires knowledge, learning, hard work, patience and a healthy spirit!

sv.:

The idea is to increase profits by using an anti-martin. But only work on profits. If there is a profit on the deposit, you can try to increase it using the anti-martin. Whether it will work or not is another question. If there is a current loss on the deposit, we switch to fixed lot.

What if we do not try to increase the profit but try to recover the loss without increasing the risk.
For example:
1) the system opens and closes trades based on signals.
2) there is a protective stop on each trade
3) lot is calculated based on risk per trade and stop level (stop level is variable, lock min/max)
4) If a deal is closed with a loss, we memorize it and take it into account when closing the next deal.
If there was a signal to close the next trade and it is profitable (we add a delta to this level in order to cover a loss of previous trade), then (for example) we transfer a stop to Breakeven and wait, maybe the movement will continue and to this profit we will recover a loss of previous trade.
If not, we will close at the loss and try again.
If we have closed with a loss at the second one, the loss is added up.

I haven't checked it myself, maybe it's all bullshit.

I would like to speak about the third point - how the constant risk may influence the results of the system. For example, N trades, half of them losing, then multiply N / 2 by the risk, to cover the loss N / 2 trades must be well over one and a half times the size ... i do not understand why i should take a constant risk... maybe somebody can explain it to me.

borilunad:
"Asking and answering" takes place on the radio, and it takes knowledge, study skills, hard work, patience and a healthy spirit!
That's it, the end of the forum......
Reason: