What ways do you know of to increase profitability? - page 5

Demi:
a list of all the factors - where is there one?

...that just popped into your head...

The idea is to increase profits by using an anti-martin. But only work on profits. If there is profit in the deposit, you can try to increase it using anti-martin. Whether it will work or not is another question. If there is a current loss on the deposit, we switch to constant lot.

What if we do not try to increase profit, but try to win back the loss without increasing risks.
For example:
1) the system opens and closes trades on signals.
2) there is a protective stop on each transaction
3) lot is calculated based on risk per trade and stop level (stop level is variable, lock min/max)
4) If a deal is closed with a loss, we memorize it and take it into account when closing the next deal.
If there was a signal to close the next trade and it is profitable (we add a delta to this level in order to cover a loss of previous trade), then (for example) we transfer a stop to Breakeven and wait, maybe the movement will continue and to this profit we will recover a loss of previous trade.
If not, we will close at the loss and try again.
If we have closed with a loss at the second one, the loss is added up.

I haven't checked it myself, maybe it's all bullshit.

prikolnyjkent:

...that just popped into your head...
why write meaningless posts?

Demi:

prikolnyjkent:

...that have just occurred to you...
why write meaningless posts?

I disagree.

By default, I assume there are some very interesting assumptions about addiction coming into your head...

... that just popped into your head... isn't that what the topic is about?

sever32:
... that just popped into your head... isn't that what this topic is about?

A person has a TS. It makes some kind of profit. What are the ways to make it more profitable?

Somebody gets something in their head and it needs to be tested for addiction.... that doesn't make any sense.

ONLY THE STATISTICS OF DEALS RESULTS FORMS PROFIT (!!!)

Having statistics of results of deals made on ANY trading system, you can choose such a mechanism of managing volumes of deals, which will automatically bring you profit (!).

... BY ANY ...

prikolnyjkent:

Having statistics on the outcomes of trades performed on ANY trading system, you can find a trading volume control mechanism that will automatically bring you profit (!).

... ON ANY ...

there is a TS. It will drain your deposit by about the size of the spread in each trade. You will not pick up any volume control mechanism that will bring you a profit on the real.

...NO WAY....

Demi:

there is a TS. It drains your deposit by about the size of the spread in each trade. You won't pick up any volume management mechanism that will make you a profit on the real.

...THERE'S NO WAY....

Give me your TC... and see...

PROFIT IS FORMED ONLY BY TRADING STATISTICS (!!!) Having statistics of transactions performed on ANY trading system, you can choose such a mechanism of managing volumes of transactions, which will automatically bring you profit (!!). BY ANY TRADING SYSTEM ... It's all on the story...
Reason: