How do you programmatically distinguish between a PROFESSIONAL fetus and a DILIETAN fetus? - page 6

tara:
... or speculatively, after zeroing in, looking at the code as if it were someone else's:)

))))

DmitriyN:
No, I haven't downloaded it yet. But, now we are working with one of the programmers to write a program which will be able to browse the Internet (when the Internet stream is not busy) and download mq4 files from different sites.

Isn't that your colleague by any chance?http://smart-lab.ru/blog/97046.php

Which MT functions are the most resource-intensive?
For example, I know from personal experience that it's best not to abuse TimeCurrent() - you should
assign a value to a global variable and use the variable later,
instead of repeatedly calling TimeCurrent().

chief2000:
Which MT functions are the most resource-intensive?
For example, from my personal experience, I know that it's better not to abuse TimeCurrent() - you should
assign a value to a global variable and then use that variable
instead of repeatedly calling TimeCurrent().

In all cases, it is better to assign a function value to a variable and then use it afterwards. The exception is if the value is used only once. Somehow...

SZY C TimeCurrent - not a good example, imho, especially - in a global variable, once and for all. :)

In general, I want to say: a programmer, if he or she is just a programmer, is a translator, a person who translates a set of verbal instructions into another language. That's all.

But, there is another aspect: a translator in prose is a plagiarist, a translator in poetry is a competitor :)

The theme is interesting - to systematize EAs by writing style and start working with professionally written ones, but where is the guarantee that a professional hasn't written a ridiculous EA/script/indicator to order? In general, almost all programmers, including myself, write code to order and let the client be satisfied, if he draws Cheburashka in pseudo-graphics... At the same time the code is competent - but the idea is not so good. What should we do?

However, I can give you an idea for my part - there is a site http://govnokod.ru/ - all the fails of programming there in one pile, I sometimes look there and see some of my blunders from the side...

So, if you put together the bloopers and nonsense collected there, like a "bad code summary table" - you can make a filter which is not bad in my opinion...

So...

peco:
isTm = isTm || (tm1 <= tm0 && tm0 < tm2); //булевой переменной "isTm" присваиваются сравнивающие значения в правой части выражения. Такое можно делать? Что обозначают тогда: ||, <=, &&, <?,

||, <=, && and < mean the same thing as always - the operations "or", "less than or equal to", "and" and "less than". Their result is a Boolean value.

tara:

In all cases, it is better to assign a function value to a variable and then use it afterwards. The exception is if the value is used only once. That's about it...

SZY C TimeCurrent is not the best example, imho, especially - in a global variable, once and for all. :)

I went overboard with the example, I intended to focus on the list of resource-intensive functions.
Let's take
TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE|TIME_SECONDS);
We can use TimeCurrent() as in the documentation and iTime/Time in other cases.
Are they equivalent from the viewpoint of processor load?

In some cases, if you know beforehand that use of some function will slow down optimization
You may refuse using it at all or write the code so that its negative influence is neutralized.
I wonder if there is such information.

You're funny, really :))) almost all of you )

Yes, we understand. Almost all:)
Reason: