How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 15

Roman.:

Agreed! Paukas is as right as ever!

But the FANATS take it - ALL!!!!!

Fans tend to give back.

PapaYozh:
Fans tend to give back.

I do not agree! Fans are the ones tearing up the PEN!!!!!! ALSO!!!!!!!!

MY - MY MUM'S FRIEND IS A YOGI!!! SHE'S A FAN - SHE GOES - TO INDIA AND NO QUESTIONS ASKED! SHE PRAYS AND communicates with spirits and with the BUDDHA!!!!

PapaYozh:
Fans tend to give it away.

And if I write that they're resting on the 457, will the kokers be OK?

ksbr:

Well, I wanted to read examples in response. Because while everything is clear with our oil dependence, what causes the yen-dollar pair to move is a mystery to me.

Paukas, who says I'm losing?

It's easy - you take forex tools, count correlation coefficients, choose the biggest ones and find "dependencies" with great surprise.

Well, and then you start to come up with these "dependencies" with pseudo-logical explanations. Well, like - the movement of oil upward generates a downward movement of futures on the dollar (the dollar supply increases with oil revenues), which in turn causes the RTS index, which is calculated in dollars, to move up (also because the capitalization of oil companies grows).

Roman.:

А если напишу, что отдыхают на 457 - косарей  нормально  будет?

What I meant was that often people who are fanatically immersed in an idea (process) sacrifice a lot.

Of course, if one is not prepared to go all the way, one may not reach the goal. But it is possible to give up everything by going down the wrong path.

This is neither good nor bad, it is a statement.

ksbr:

Well, I wanted to read examples in response. Because while everything is clear with our oil dependence, what the yen-dollar pair moves in relation to is a mystery to me.

Paukas, who said I was losing?

If everything is "clear" to you on the stock exchange, then what are you doing on this forum? After all, there is no MT4 on exchanges.

ksbr:
...Unfortunately, of the currency futures, the dollar futures (a lot of people in the cup) are really out of business ($1,000 contract) and the spread there rarely exceeds 3 roubles, usually 1-2. On average it will be less than 3 for sure. MICEX has given access to currency trading, but I have not yet taken an interest in what is happening there.

What is there with liquidity?
The other day I saw a video about micro-futures - intraday trading there is almost impossible
because of low liquidity and slippage. That only leaves mini futures, but you have to
But one has to invest much more money than in Forex, and the "training" will cost good money.

PapaYozh:

What I meant was that often people who are fanatically immersed in an idea (process) sacrifice a lot.

Of course, if one is not prepared to go all the way, one may not reach the goal. But it is possible to give up everything by going down the wrong path.

This is neither good nor bad, it is a statement.

It's not a goal. It is --- the PATH!

And I'm on it......

moneyshark:
Approximately your profit and over what period? And is FOREX worth trading...And what is the initial deposit needed to trade 0.01 lots?
How much did the man earn from forex? A good question. Take a look. You are not preparing a kidnapping, are you?
Reason: