How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 17

ksbr:

What the ...

Erase it, there's no need for that! Write about strategies...

paukas:
Someone is about to get banned for shitty brokerage advertising.

Why penalise someone because of information about a broker, one of the few so far
MQ is more than interested in it.
MQs are more than interested in that.

ksbr:

What's with the mini-futures? More "tools" from the kitchens? ))))

The instrument is not at all "kitchen" - E-mini / E-micro EUR/USD Futures - CME Group.
There is good liquidity on the mini, but none on the micro (judging by the video of a well-known broker).
How is it (liquidity) on micex?

chief2000:

Why penalise because of information about a broker, one of the so far
few who use MT5 to trade on a real exchange (not forex)?
MQs are more than interested in this.

Can't know why.

ksbr, tell me please, I am not a scalper, I do not give a fuck about what "you" pray (best bid/ask), I have no complex about whether or not brokerage companies withdraw my money to the market, I cash my profits, in trading I do not have problems with execution, what can I be interested in switching to another market?

sever32:
ksbr, tell me please, I am not a scalper, I do not give a fuck about what "you" pray (best bid/ask), I have no complex about whether or not brokerage companies withdraw my money to the market, I cash my profits, in trading I do not have problems with execution, what can I be interested in switching to another market?

Only big profits per unit of time

rokulikov:

Only big profits per unit of time

What is the percentage to the depo per month? How much in total?

drknn:
How much did the man earn from forex? Good question. Look at that. Are you guys planning a kidnapping out there?

It's a HYIP imho.

Reason: