MACHINE period with minus value - page 10

Mathemat:

Above the price - no longer interesting. It has to be perpendicular to the price and 20 bars into the future!

P.S. I get the impression that the topicstarter does not understand what he needs.

-Vasily Ivanovich, give me a pie.

-It's not a pie, Petya, it's a bagel.

-Then give me a bagel.

-Get lost. You do not know what you need.

Zhunko:
Nothing will change. It will be the same under the price.

Strange..........

Mathemat:

Above the price - no longer interesting. It should be perpendicular to the price and 20 bars into the future!

P.S. I get the impression that the writer doesn't understand what he wants.

You have to read carefully, the future is out of the question.

Caesar34: You should read carefully, no future was ever mentioned

Sergei, I have some vague idea of what filters are. Your wishes are, firstly, not formalised, and secondly, absolutely fantastic.

"With a negative period, the MA should go above the price (when trending upwards...)"

What is the basis for this statement?

I can understand if it is a legally enforced court decision.

Otherwise it is nonsense.

sergeyas:

"With a negative period, the MA should go above the price (when trending upwards...)"

Explain the basis for this statement?

Well the topicstarter obviously thinks that if you flip one MA parameter, then almost all the others will flip too.

Maybe you just want to mirror the value on the 1st bar? If so, you could take (high-low)/2 or (open-close)/2 as the centre and simply postpone the segment up/down (if the real MA value is less/more than the price).

sergeyas:

What is the basis for this statement?

I can understand if it is a legally enforced court decision.

Otherwise it is nonsense.

I may be mistaken, but I described an example of how the MA works in a positive period... And I thought that there is a centre from which the positive period is repulsed, the higher the period, the further the MA is from the chart or smoother.... it would be logical to assume, but i may be wrong, that with a negative period MA should be on the other side of the centre, but in the direction of price, without any shifts back or forward, like MA with a positive period

Caesar34:

I may be mistaken, but I described an example of how MA works when the period is positive... And I considered that there is a centre, from which the positive period is repulsed, the higher the period, the further the MA is from the chart or smoother.... it would be logical to assume, but i may be wrong, that with a negative period MA should be on the other side of the centre, but in the direction of price, without any shifts back or forward, like MA with a positive period

A......Logic understood.

Only it won't be MA. But I don't know how to calculate AM.

There are 70,000 registered users on this forum, surely someone knows and will help.

I have to wait until January 9 - many people are on holiday and do not read the forum.

You should celebrate the New Year and everything will work out!

Happy New Year!

sergeyas:

A......Logic understood.

Only it won't be MA. But I don't know how to calculate AM.

There are 70,000 registered forum users, someone will help.

I must wait until January 9 - many people are on holiday and do not read the forum.

You should celebrate the New Year and everything will work out!

Happy New Year!

Hooray, at least someone who understands without any cockroaches in the head =)
Reason: