Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 30

prikolnyjkent:

Another transaction has been completed.

The current table is as follows:

The system now needs to buy 0.02 lots again. The Euro is now 1.3202. Therefore, I put orders at 1.3172 and 1.3232...

It's like that joke:

- What's the benefit?!
- At least I'm in! :)

silatyt:
It's like that joke:

- What's the point?!
- It's a win-win! :)

Uh, dear... Don't be a wimp. Let's see...

New outcome:.

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to join in congratulating you all on this forum. Profits and other pleasures to all :-).

I am glad to join all of you, colleagues, to congratulate you all on the holidays and to give you profits and other various pleasures. Thus, for me personally, the branch has ceased to be a source of ideas.

The question arises - what to do next: either to continue to post all my signals here simply for those who WANT TO CHOOSE, as well as for those who, maybe, just want to "ride the tail end" (but I do not know if such a thing is allowed on the forum), or close the branch to thank all who have stimulated the thought work with their critical remarks? ;-)

Moderators - your verdict:.

prikolnyjkent:

And, with some confusion, I have to announce that, during my time off, I found solutions to all the issues I had with Martingale at the time this branch was created. Thus, for me personally, the branch has ceased to be a source of ideas.

Э.... no. You can't just jump off like that, don't drop the "TA or something you didn't know about" branch without taking its conclusions to their logical conclusion in whatever form.... :-)

If it's boring to check further,

at least post these "solutions". Thanks.

I.e. you can be specific: Here's the question and here are the solutions, all by the numbers. Interesting!!!

Roman.:
If it's boring to check further,

at least post these "solutions". Thank you.

I mean, can you be specific: Here's the question and here are the solutions, all numbered. Interesting!!!

it would be interesting to see how someone does it (post solutions) :-))

prikolnyjkent:

It would be interesting to see how someone does it (post solutions) :-))

Read the Avalanche thread, especially the beginning and the end.

There are lots of different solutions there.

Roman.:

Read the Avalanche thread, especially the beginning and the end.

There are plenty of different solutions there.

OK, I'll ask...

Thank you

Reason: