[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 243

TarasBY

But this method slows down the indicator quite a lot.

granit77:
I suppose that the Developer didn't take into account such flights of fancy of Programmers... :)

granit77:
TarasBY

Depends on the depth of the requested history

About half a year ago I tried the same "trick", but in init() - I had to optimize the input parameters of the indicator, in order to call it already "optimized" - I failed. Or maybe I tried too hard? :)))

FAQ:
You should increase the deposit by the required number of times, and you will be happy.

I think the opposite should be reduced because 1:100 on EUR/USD at 1.2700 with 0.1 lot the deposit will be 127 quid, and 1:500 will be 25 quid.

i.e. there is no way to change the leverage of 1:500 in the tester?

NO

what's the point?

in the tester ?

Leverage = margin / put value.

Either look for a demo with the right leverage or increase the margin.

pasha5282:

So there is no way to manipulate with the drum in the tester? To change the leverage of 1:500 in the tester?
It is useless, but it can be done with TakeMySpread (v.1.2). The Tester takes all the information about instruments from the service files, located in the folder with the history of the currently opened account. These values can be changed (over the weekend, or by closing the terminal to the Internet) using the mentioned application (if I'm not mistaken, because I have never had a need to change the leverage size, BUT many other parameters can be changed).

yellownight:

How do I know the opening time (in seconds) from an open order?

Thanks for the answers)

Try it in the following way

if (OrderSelect (10, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)

Print (" orderopen time 10 ", OrderOpenTime (StrToTime ("yyyyy.mm.dd hh:mi"));

Good afternoon, dear forum members.

I may have a very silly question. I have created an Expert Advisor that trades but it opens trades not only by the signals, but also by some kind of swap open and swap close.

i can ask what it is and when these signals appear.

I do not know how to use these types of signals.

Shixan:

Good afternoon, dear forum members.

I may have a very silly question. I have created an Expert Advisor that trades but it opens trades not only by the signals, but also by some kind of swap open and swap close.

i can ask what it is and when these signals appear.

I do not know how to use these types of signals.

Do not be afraid to use search.
Reason: