[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 379

Integer:
It works, in the sense that one function is executed at one point in time, but the order is not respected.
Queuing is not guaranteed in any language.

Zhunko:
The alternation is not guaranteed in any language.

You have to, otherwise it will suck. Not for all languages, where code execution is kind of stuck until the queue comes up, in which case the queue will be respected. Here we skip execution until next start call.

Thank you!!!

I don't get it... I guess that's what I asked, not at all horny!

My function stores everything in an array (like a Double) and outputs the sum of the profit also as a Double.

And I need an integer type number in some cases. What's the best way to do it?

Dimka-novitsek:

My function stores everything in an array (like a dowble) and outputs the sum of the profit as a dowble.

I thought the answer was

Dimka-novitsek:

My function stores everything in an array (like a Double) and outputs the sum of the profit also as a Double.

To pass the value through that function on the previous page below.

Arles:

The Expert Advisor only analyses the pair on which it is hovering. On which pair the signal appears first, it opens an order. But sometimes a signal appears on two pairs at the same time. And, strange as it may seem, 2 orders are opened, though there is a check in the Expert Advisor for each open order and it should not open the second one. This is necessary because we have not enough money on the deposit.

Yes, but when the 1st one finishes a job and opens an order, the 2nd one, having started the job, does not see for a while that there is already an order. Or he gets to work before the order opens.
--

One more thing: when the 1st EA has Sleep(1000), does the 2nd EA wait or start working?

Well, I have tried to find out the truth in the forum. - They talked a lot, but did not come to a consensus. No one gave an answer to the burning question. So, sorry, we don't know anything. : )) - Everybody does what they can.

Although. It's a worldly advice to use one Expert Advisor for the time being. If it's any consolation. It has saved me so far.

Integer:

You have to, otherwise it's bullshit. Not for all languages, there are some places where code execution gets stuck until the queue comes up, in which case the queue will be respected. Here we skip execution until the next start call.
This does not depend on the language. Therefore, it is not guaranteed. Richter has written it.

Zhunko:
It doesn't depend on the language. Therefore it is not guaranteed. Richter has it written.

If there is no function in the language, the language is there to make it. In any case, it is possible to provide a guaranteed sequence, it depends on the programmer, and how it will be done depends on the language.

Integer:

If there is no function in the language, the language is there to make it. In any case, it is possible to provide a guaranteed queue, it is up to the programmer, and how this is done depends on the language.
How to organize the queue in the programming language depends on the programmer. Queuing at kernel level is executed by the system and is not guaranteed.
Reason: