[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 342

When you enter the data do not uncheck the box "store personal information" in the window for username and password. all data will be saved and you only need to select the account number(everything else will be entered "automatically").

palomnik:
When you enter data do not uncheck the box "store personal information" in the window for username and password. All data are saved and you only need to select the account number (everything else is entered "automatically").

Thank you for your help, but you are trying to lead me down a road that you like or that you know, I am trying to find my way, my path. I ask you where south is, you answer, go north. I'm sorry, but I'm not going that way with you.

Terminal

F1

Service

Configuration at start-up

I have another option, i.e. install the second copy of the terminal in another folder, but what is the point? Can anyone suggest how to transfer data from a custom function in the EA (I know about icustom, I just do not understand how to work with it, indicators and trying to create an EA posted on the previous page), at least one of those indicators please help sort out, then myself.

There is a stack of pending orders on both sides. If any of the pending orders are triggered, then on the other side the outermost pending order is deleted. In the screenshot I showed what happens if a buy order is triggered and the outermost short order is deleted.

I have done it if one position has triggered. But what if not one but 3 triggered at once? I.e., I should somehow estimate the number of triggered pending orders and close the pending orders of the opposite signal.

What is the best way to do it? Maybe, someone has already implemented this point? I have not decided to post this question to a separate branch. Perhaps, it will be very simple for those who understand this point better.

If we needed to delete only the lowest one position, we could find a position opened at the lowest price and delete it in the loop, but if there are several positions, what should we do? I would be glad to hear the opinion of those who already have experience with order grids.

FAQ:

Terminal

F1

Service

Configuration at startup

Just what I was looking for, thanks to the FAQ I should have started with :(

hoz, it seems to be done this way: check for open trades and if there is more than 1, then close the rest

palomnik:
hoz, I think it is done this way: check for open trades and if there is more than 1, then close the rest

I have corrected my question and described the situation more precisely. You don't have to demolish everything, only the last orders!

And, again, we need to somehow record the fact that the next pending order has changed to a market order. I also do not quite understand how to do it.

How about a profit check (like takeproit command determines how much profit) and delete the smallest and failed ones?

palomnik:
I think I need to prescribe in icustom, I need to prescribe in icustom, but I can't do it.

Eugene, you have compiled files in zip, you need open source code to help you.

As for the standard zigzag , here is I.Kim's function.

Reason: