[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 241

gyfto:

I've been thinking... If WinAPI spyware is embedded in the dll, then the cracker could be an investor as well as a managing trader. Accordingly, if you know the person from whom you get the indicator, he has not written you a custom-made file in ex4 and you are successful or investor, it makes sense to check for virustotal or trace the file's accesses, there is no need to decompile here, in principle. These are programs like Filemon. But even for targeted surveillance these are already extreme methods, this is not how people are probed. And to catch an infection on WinAPI in a free download - I don't know, you first have to be a convinced vandal for that...

Thank you! I'll ponder on it.

gyfto:

How can I get around to creating a class or structure? In mql4. Maybe if you refer to memory cells... How to do it?

структура WNDCLASSEX
typedef struct tagWNDCLASSEX {
  UINT      cbSize;
  UINT      style;
  WNDPROC   lpfnWndProc;
  int       cbClsExtra;
  int       cbWndExtra;
  HINSTANCE hInstance;
  HICON     hIcon;
  HCURSOR   hCursor;
  HBRUSH    hbrBackground;
  LPCTSTR   lpszMenuName;
  LPCTSTR   lpszClassName;
  HICON     hIconSm;
} WNDCLASSEX, *PWNDCLASSEX;
структура WNDPROC (не разобрался)
LRESULT CALLBACK WindowProc(
  _In_  HWND hwnd,
  _In_  UINT uMsg,
  _In_  WPARAM wParam,
  _In_  LPARAM lParam
);
C++MQL4byte
UINTint2*4
WNDPROC (structure)int[4]4*4
intint2*4
all on H* (HICON, HBRUSH, etc.)int5*4
LPCTSRstring2*0x100
C++MQL4byte
HWNDint4
UINTint4
WPARAMint4
LPARAMint4

Total 0x234 (564) bytes. Array structure:

class membersi inlpClassName[i]
cbSize0-3
style4-7
hwnd 8-11
uMsg12-15
wParam16-19
lParam20-23
cbClsExtra24-27
cbwndExtra28-31
hInstance32-35
hIcon36-39
hCursor40-43
hbrBackground44-47
lpszMenuName48-303
lpszClassName304-559
hIconSm560-563

Correspondingly the function call

int  CreateWindowExA(
// создание окна, расширенный вариант, ANSI-тип
            int dwExStyle,// расширенный стиль окна
         int&[] lpClassName,// но пока использую стандартный оконный класс (т.е. тип данных string)
         string lpWindowName,// текст в заголовке
            int dwStyle,// стиль окна (наследуемый с CreateWindowA)
            int x,// координаты левого верхнего угла окна: икс...
            int y,// ...и игрек
            int nWidth,// ширина окна
            int nHeight,// высота окна
            int hWndParent,//дескриптор родительского окна
            int hMenu,//идентификатор: для родительского окна - меню, для дочернего - дочернего ему окна (MDI, что ли...)
            int hInstance,// дескриптор программы (напр., индикатора), привязанной к создаваемому окну
            int lpParam );//указатель на lParam, млардшую половину WM_CREATE, которая равна 0x0001

#import

This is just an outline. Correct me where I'm wrong. WNDPROC there structure in STRICT type checking mode, which does not exist in MT, or returns long (4 bytes) and int in API 2 bytes? How is it here?

I can't understand what the problem is. Optimised EA (All ticks), loaded parameters from the results window, ran it through the tester - completely different results come out. I have not changed anything in the settings, except for parameters. The Expert Advisor log displays error #1 in the order modification block. What may be the problem?

Wandering around this thread today, one turkey came to my attention by chance. Anyway, there's a strange thing there.

It calls parameters of the indicator through iCustom(), like this:

sslHdn[i]=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,IndicatorFileName,Lb,SSL_BarLevel,1,y); 

Where,

IndicatorFileName=WindowExpertName();

I wanted to ask. Is it a normal way to do it? It looks strange somehow. It is possible to call the variables of the indicator without iCustom().

I think it's not logical at all. I would like to hear the opinion of other thread participants...

hoz:

Wandering around this thread today, one turkey came to my attention by chance. Anyway, there's a strange thing there.

It calls parameters of the indicator through iCustom(), like this:

Where,

I wanted to ask. Is it a normal way to do it? It looks strange somehow. It is possible to call the variables of the indicator without iCustom().

I think it's not logical at all. I would like to hear the opinion of other thread participants...

I can assume from your confused logic that there is a line in the code:

#define IndicatorFileName //какое-то имя
or... I'm completely "lost in thought"...

TarasBY:

From your confused logic, I can assume there is a line in the code:

or... I'm completely "lost in thought"...

No. There is no such thing. I have shown above that the name is given to the expert:

IndicatorFileName=WindowExpertName();

And here is actually the turkey itself.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

I am not interested in the indicator itself as a trading signal. But I've noticed its interesting name and decided to examine its "guts". So I stumbled across...

hoz:

No. There's no such thing. I have shown above that the name is assigned to the Expert Advisor:

And here is actually the turkey itself.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

I am not interested in the indicator itself as a trading signal. But I noticed the interesting name and decided to see its "guts". So I stumbled across...

I'm out of the loop: calling from the indicator itself - original!!!!

TarasBY:
I'm out of the loop: the call from the indicator itself is original!!!

: ) That's what I'm talking about. Decided to show the public, funny trick... haha. Thought I'd be the only one surprised... Apparently, I'm not the only one.

Hi all, who can give me a hint? How to specify in the price of a pending Buy order the opening price relative to the MA and not the Ask price. e.g. the candle closed near the MA, 7 pips below or above the MA, and the opening price of the order is fixed and should be MA+28p? Thank you in advance.
Reason: