[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 238

alega:

Is there a program for transferring global variables from one term to another? Thank you.

I need to transfer a global variable 0 or 1 from a demo terminal to a real terminal. Is it possible and how?

Yes, look for hands v.2.0. Seesergeev:
MT4\profiles\gvariables.dat

why not? copy it.

It makes sense to automate if it is required often or a lot.

Can a filter for open and pending orders be created?

Help who can, maybe there is a ready-made one?

I would like to thank you!!!

artmedia70:
Why do you need two arrays? Make one two-dimensional. You need to store the price and the time. So store them in one array. This will make everything consistent. You won't have to match two different arrays. Simple: The first dimension is time, the second dimension is price. You can sort by time.

I thought about it, but it seemed to me that an array with more than one dimension should consist of all values of the same type.

I.e., from what you say, there can be values of different types in one multidimensional array.Thanks for the hint.

alega:

Is there a program for transferring global variables from one term to another? Thank you.

I need to transfer from demo terminal to real terminal the value of global variable 0 or 1. Is it possible and how?
Make a hard or symbolic link to the file. Then it will be the same file for both or more terminals. It will be possible to exchange messages with other terminals, but only after the terminal is reloaded. The file is updated after an MT4 upload.

Basically on the basis of this SharedMemoryMT4.dll ( Author: Zhunko ) I can think, only advise about the box Allow import dll files dangerous or not?

gyfto:

Yes, look for hands v.2.0. Seesergeev:
Found " sergeev " , "look for hands v.2.0" could not be found.

Zhunko:
Make a hard or symbolic link to the file. Then it will be the same file for both or more terminals. It will be possible to exchange messages with other terminals, but only after restarting the terminal. The file is updated after the MT4 upload.

Thank you! This method is not suitable the value is updated every tick.

solnce600:

I thought about it, but for some reason it seemed to me that an array with more than one dimension should consist of all values of the same type.

So, according to your words, one multidimensional array can contain values of different types.Thanks for the hint.

The datetime type and inttype are the same... Tapa double array. Put int in it.

artmedia70:
The datetime and int types are the same... The tapa double array. Put int into it.

I understand that datetime and int can be in the same array.

But the second part of the phrase is not quite clear......

double and int can probably be in one array too.

And I have datetime + double.

It's not quite clear from your words whether datetime + double are compatible or not in one array?

Thank you.

solnce600:

I understand that datetime and int can be in the same array.

But the second part of the phrase is not quite clear......

double and int. can probably be in the same array too.

And I have datetime + double.

It's not quite clear from your words whether datetime + double are compatible or not in the same array?

Thank you.

You were just advised, we are a former Soviet country.

You can't have differentdata types in the same array, but there are tricks based on the rules of implicit data type conversions (I recommend studying).

Shall I continue?

Reason: