[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 595

rigonich:

Try141 GOLD,H1: unknown symbol name 0 for OrderSend function means that the program tried to open an order 141 times but failed because it did not know the symbol name 0.

I already knew the translation without googling, instead of Symbol() I do not have zeros, and pairs are as they should be, I have already found the error, I only had an order open with the same magician

and the second order wanted to open with the same magik but on a different pair. and by the way141- that's the name of my EA, not 141 times)

What is a fractal?

gheka:

I already knew the translation without googling, instead of Symbol() I do not have zeros, and pairs are as they should be, I have already found the error, I only had an order open with the same magician

and the second order wanted to open with the same magik but on a different pair. and by the way141- that's the name of my EA, not 141 times)

Sorry.

Dimka-novitsek:

Yes. I thought it was probably not very accurate to compare exactly like that - which is what I wrote straight away.

But it could be that the price will simply jump to that value! And it won't hit it exactly like that.

This is how you can check if the price is between (tsena-Delta) and (tsena+Delta)
if (MathAbs(tsena-Ask)< Delta*Point)

gheka:

Pardon.
qwanya:
What is a fractal?
It is a candlestick combination where the close price of two bars to the right and two to the left is higher (lower fractal) or lower (upper fractal) than the close price of the bar with fractal.More about fractalshttp://elitatrade.ru/knigi-po-treidingu/27-kniga-torgovy-haos-2-vilyams-b.html

Hi!
Do you know if there is a script that can download quotes into Metatrader 4 from some information resource or from a broker's site for a long period (for example from 2001 to 2010)?

Help me solve a problem:

We need to combine several one-dimensional arrays with different data types into one two-dimensional array. If we do it directly, the data will be converted to the type of the array to be filled. In the future, to use the data stored in the array, we should do the reverse conversion? If you create an array of int type this way, part of the data will be lost in the reverse conversion. Is there any way around these problems?

rigonich:

Help me solve a problem:

We need to combine several one-dimensional arrays with different data types into one two-dimensional array. If we do it directly, the data will be converted to the type of the array to be filled. Then, to use the data stored in the array, we should do the reverse conversion? If you create an array of int type this way, part of the data will be lost in the reverse conversion. Is there any way around these problems?

You can losslessly write data of the following types into an array of the double type: double, int, datetime, bool, color. Is this variant not good for you? In general, the rules are as follows.

granit77:
This way you can check if the price is between (tsena-Delta) and (tsena+Delta)

Thank you!!!

TarasBY:
You can losslessly insert data of the following types into a double array: double, int, datetime, bool, colour. Is this not good enough for you?!

Actually, it does, the question about the array of type int was asked to make sure that I understood the theory correctly. The point is that I want to do this to make my code five times more compact, but if to use the data I will have to do every time the reverse-conversion, it will be much less convenient to use such an array. And I'd like to eat fish, as they say...
Reason: