[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 150

Terminal: Deposit 617.84<=> T-G: Deposit sell 617.83

Roll:
Terminal: bail 617.84<=> T-G: bail sell 617.83

и?

--> MQL4 Tutorial--> Trading Operations--> Opening and Setting Orders

Roll:
-->MQL4 Tutorial-->Trading Operations-->Opening and Setting Orders

I need to separately calculate for buy and sell - if you add up the separate calculations it doesn't add up

We count "deposits" separately for buy and sell. The BILL is the bigger one.

Explain to a perplexed person, what does it mean that the stop loss is moved to breakeven and the trawl is pulled behind the price???

sss2019:
Explain to the bewildered, what does it mean that the stop loss is moved to breakeven and the trawl is pulled behind the price???

oiled.

A trawl is an action over a stop loss.

you can rephrase it as "stop loss is moved to breakeven and then trawl behind the price at a specified distance, only in the direction of profit increase".

sergeev:

oiled.

Trailing is an action over the stoploss.

I can rephrase it as "Stop Loss is moved to Breakeven and trailing behind the price at a given distance, but in the direction of profit increase".

No, it's not like that, my friend and I were discussing)) the point was that stop-loss is moved to breakeven, and the trailing move follows the price. And all this at the same time and at the same order! That's why I'm asking if somebody can explain what I mean.

Please advise how to get data from timeseries, for example, we have found the highest price and how to find the time of this bar double val=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,1000,0)];

torozik:
Please advise how to get data from timeseries, for example, we have found the highest price and how to find the time of this bar double val=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,1000,0)];

int low_pos=iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, 1000,0);
int time_low=Time[low_pos];
double val=Low[low_pos];
Reason: