[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 107

PapaYozh:

Use ObjectSet() to set OBJPROP_RAY to false.

thanks

Hi all, Question is this, when I open a new order and want to make a trade, the system gives out that the market is closed, what does it mean. I'm very thankful for this.

kuzmich009:
Hi all, Question is this, when I open a new order and want to make a trade, the system gives out that the market is closed, what does it mean. I'm very thankful for this.
See you on Monday.

How to recalculate the indicator when the timeframe changes. The problem is the following: I attach my indicator to the chart, it draws. I select another timeframe, it is empty and appears only after compilation in the MetaEditor. My question is: What should I do?

progenitor:
How to recalculate the indicator when the timeframe changes. The problem is the following: I attach my indicator to the chart, it draws. I select another timeframe, it is empty and appears only after compilation in the MetaEditor. My question is: What should I do?

We will guess on our fingers ... Although the symptoms are those of a script

granit77:
Live to see Monday.

I see, the market is not open on weekends, thank you.

progenitor:
How to recalculate the indicator when you change timeframe. The problem is: I apply my indicator to a chart, it works. I select another timeframe, it is empty and appears only after compilation in the MetaEditor. My question is: What should I do?

The turkey is crookedly written. What to do?

Redo.

Suggest a server to download eur/usd history, mine:

FXCM-USDDemo01 - Forex Capital Markets, LLC

does not give much history.

Suggest a sensible, correct minute converter that sticks together correctly in weeks and upwards.

1. Hello Dear forum users, Is there a script that can place a trailing stop on all open orders at once?
Reason: