[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 102

borilunad:
I'm going to put more, when the load limit will be lifted with your human help! :)

On my Netbook, not to mention my Notebook, I can open n to twenty terminals...

What kind of a limit is it that you can only work with one terminal?

Well, call me today, God willing, we'll figure it out))))

Please tell me which terminal has built-in logarithmic charts (forex)?

lenalebedeva:

Please tell me which terminal has built-in logarithmic charts (forex)?

http://speculant.com/forum/showthread.php?771-Range-Bar-Chart-%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7-quot-%D1%88%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B0-quot

Not sure if this is what you need, but roughly

Thank you, but that's not quite it. I need a terminal that not only makes line graphs, but also logarithmic graphs.

Can you please advise me on the code. If MACD is below zero, then sell is forbidden, and if it is above zero, then buy is forbidden. Or vice versa, if below zero, only Buy; if above zero, only Sell.

And in turn, the code for the Expert Advisor to read this data.

Close[i]=Close[i] / 10.0 ; - I get an error when compiling - there should be brackets

Can Close be a variable? Can it be reassigned?

Rossi:

Close[i]=Close[i] / 10.0 ; - I get an error when compiling - there should be brackets

No, Close is a service word, it cannot be a variable name.

Rossi:

As far as I understand it, no. Create another array, say CLOSE[] and do whatever you want with it. Before you use it, don't forget to ArrayResize( CLOSE, YOUR SIZE); if the size has not been defined beforehand.

lenalebedeva:

Thank you, but that's not quite it. I need a terminal that makes not only line graphs, but also logarithmic graphs.

What do you mean by "logarithmic graph"? Please give me an example. For example, previously I faced only the logarithmic chart scale. The MT4 terminal already has this scale.

berezhnuy:

Can you please advise me on the code. If MACD is below zero, then sell is forbidden, and if it is above zero, then buy is forbidden. Or vice versa, if below zero, only Buy; if above zero, only Sell.

And in turn, code for Expert Advisor to read this data.

If it is a custom indicator, it is iCustom(), if it is a MACD, iMACD() - see here.

In any case, we must declare a variable, to which the indicator function will return a value. Then we analyze this value and depending on the results, we give true or false values to the function dll - whether there is a signal or not.

Reason: