macd indicators add to ea

Hello, there are 2 lines of the macd indicator in the picture. If the difference between these 2 lines is more than 0.00050, I want the position to be closed. I don't know how to write the codes. Can you help me?
Files:

Kutluhan Yesilkaya: Hello, there are 2 lines of the macd indicator in the picture. If the difference between these 2 lines is more than 0.00050, I want the position to be closed. I don't know how to write the codes. Can you help me?

I will offer honest help, but you will not like it. The best way to learn MQL is from the ground up. Start by learning the basics and the logic of programing, and slowly learn more. Start with simple tasks and slowly build up to more complicated tasks. You will eventually know how to do this and much, much more. It will take a long time and a lot of effort, but it will make you a proper coder, not needing anyone’s help.

That is my honest help! However, I know full well that it was not the help you wanted. You want a quick fix! A quick solution written by someone else with no effort or cost to you!

Maybe you will be lucky and someone does code it for you but in a few days it will just end up forgotten and thrown in the recycle bin. You will not value it and you will be off on to your next request!

The cycle will continue, until one day in your old age, you will remember that this was the advice you should have listened to but did not!

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :
Hello, there are 2 lines of the macd indicator in the picture. If the difference between these 2 lines is more than 0.00050, I want the position to be closed. I don't know how to write the codes. Can you help me?

If you describe in more detail the condition for closing a BUY and SELL position, then on Monday there will be such an advisor ...

Fernando Carreiro:

I will offer honest help, but you will not like it. The best way is to start learning MQL is from the ground up. Start by learn the basics and the logic of programing, and slowly learn more. Start with simple tasks and slowly build up to more complicated tasks. You will eventually know how to do this and much, much more. It will take a long time and a lot of effort, but it will make you a proper coder, not needing anyone's help.

That is my honest help! However, I know full well that it was not the help you wanted. You want a quick fix! A quick solution written by someone else with no effort or cost to you!

Maybe you will be lucky and someone does code it for you but in a few days it will just end up forgotten and thrown in the recycle bin. You will not value it and you will be off on to your next request!

The cycle will continue, until one day in your old age, you will remember that this was the advice you should have listened to but did not!

Do not post on my forum again. I don't need your useless thoughts.

Vladimir Karputov:

If you describe in more detail the condition for closing a BUY and SELL position, then on Monday there will be such an advisor ...

There are two lines of the macd indicator in the photo. If the difference between these 2 lines is more than 0.00050, the position will be closed.

Fernando Carreiro:

I will offer honest help, but you will not like it...........

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:

Do not post on my forum again. I don't need your useless thoughts.

This is not YOUR forum! This is a topic that you started in a public forum.
You cannot ban people from the topic just because you don't like what they have to say.

In my opinion, Fernando's thoughts are far from useless. Too many posters in the forum are looking for all the answers without putting in any effort themselves.

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:
Vladimir Karputov:

How did you reply to this^ offer of help?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:

There are two lines of the macd indicator in the photo. If the difference between these 2 lines is more than 0.00050, the position will be closed.

You just repeated your first post.

No effort!

Keith Watford:

This is not YOUR forum! This is a topic that you started in a public forum.
You cannot ban people from the topic just because you don't like what they have to say.

In my opinion, Fernando's thoughts are far from useless. Too many posters in the forum are looking for all the answers without putting in any effort themselves.

How did you reply to this^ offer of help?

You just repeated your first post.

No effort!

This is my position. If you don't want to, you don't write. I do not force print. I gave a very good explanation. You just need to look at the picture i posted.

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:

2 line between

Files:

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

I still ask you to clarify the closing conditions. Please do not do copy-paste - write your thought.

Vladimir Karputov :

I also ask you to clarify the closing conditions. Please do not copy-paste - write your thought.

1) Firstly, under this condition, the position is not opened. only an open position will be closed.

2) If a short position is opened, if the difference between the blue line and the yellow line is more than 0.00050, the position will be closed.

3) If a long position is opened, if the difference between the blue line and the yellow line is more than 0.00050, the position will be closed.

two lines of this macd indicator . This indicator is not directly in the metatrader. I bought it in the store.

Files:

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

That is, it makes no difference for you: is the MACD indicator above zero or is the MACD below zero?

Reason: