[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 93

Good profitable day to all,

How to display this event in the Alert function when an order is closed at a stop?

(Exactly the stop, with other options Alert is put in a compound operator and there is no problem :))

Roman.:
I mean, that's my partner in crime! I mean that we are lucky and everything is fine and that I know how to make money on the Exchange!

Very happy for you and your cousin. Congratulations. And what does your Cousin have to do with my answer to the person, who is asking you to optimize the testing speed?

Really, I don't understand the connection between my answer and your praise of your teammate...

PapaYozh:

It is, of course, an indicator.

But it's a good idea to define: an indicator of what?

;)

Indicative of the correctness of my judgement in trying to help the questioner to optimise the speed of testing an EA whose code no one here has seen.

artmedia70:

Very happy for you and your korefan. Congratulations to you. And how does your kofan relate to my reply to the person asking about optimising test speed?

Here, really, I don't understand the correlation between my answer and your praise of the cofane on the champ...

It's just that you like answering Beginners and for that I Respect you!!!!

And I just had to share the HAPPY!

I AM GLAD AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notter:

How to display this event in the Alert function when an order is closed at a stop?

(Exactly the stop, with other options Alert is put in a compound operator and there is no problem :))

If the normalized absolute value of the difference of its close price and stop price is less or equal to the slippage value (set in the settings) multiplied by the Point, it means that the position has been closed via stop.

Notter:

You may do it this way. Constantly check the number of open orders. If on the next tick it has decreased without the participation of your EA, then the order(s) have closed at the stop, and consequently, in this case, Alert.

artmedia70:
If the normalized absolute value of the difference between its close price and stop price is less than or equal to the slippage value (set in the settings) multiplied by Point, the position has been closed at stop.
At a gap, there may be a significant slippage.

Roman.:

You just love answering Beginners and for that I Respect you!!!!

And I just had to share the HAPPY!

I AM GLAD AND HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ... :)

Mostly - I do it when I need a distraction from my code. Helps to clear my head.

I'll support you in your joy, I'll go pour myself a Cinzano... Here's to you and your happiness!!! :)

Sepulca:

You can do this. Constantly monitor the number of open orders. If on the next tick this number has decreased without the participation of your EA, it means that the order(s) were closed at a stop, and, accordingly, in this case Alert.
or by hand, or by another Expert Advisor, or ...

PapaYozh:
there could be considerable slippage at a gap.
Yes, I didn't take that into account...
Reason: